• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finally my first pk movie

assassinho

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
here it is: my first pk movie on noob characters.
Im not one of the best editors but i tried my best and i hope you will enjoy, all the clips are random pk, sometimes we killed people who i hated.:wub:

YouTube - tibia softcores pk

here is finaly my open battle movie on assassinho, when i were lvl 120 and when i were whit forsaken (months ago) but still pretty fun;) hope you will enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RInJF-L5zsU

Ps: this is a long time ago things are changed now;)

Last edited:
^thank you:D sorry for the music that plays so long but there did go something wrong before i saw the music was to long, it was already uploaded so what ever:p + in the second movie where im working on were lvl 80 and we going to kill higer lvls and we will pk whit more.

Nice pking dude
heres a tip from me u dont have always to summon FES u know its sometimes bad

^thank you:D sorry for the music that plays so long but there did go something wrong before i saw the music was to long, it was already uploaded so what ever:p + in the second movie where im working on were lvl 80 and we going to kill higer lvls and we will pk whit more.

hey i could join next time :p

^im vidding it whit hypercam2 but it aint that good quality.:p and whit editing i use windows movie maker.

Yeah i do too windows movie maker is pretty good but hey with hypercam i have a problem with the sound i cant record sound can you tell me how you do?

It's Windows movie maker ;)
It's free for all Software

Ey mate, Bazze~ is with me
Burt here ;D

I hope you got the full movie of our last PKIng ;)

When we pwnd those Brazilian Gen~ guys xd

ok peace out

In the next movie ill be a part :D

The biggest PART !!!

hAha :pP burt do you know how i record music im using hypercam taking record sound and listen to some on youtube it doesnt work!!! and i dont want that silly music youtube gives me if im making a long pk vid i have to take mozart or something rofl

it doesnt work i take record sound go to youtube play my playlist start rec and then after a while i stop then i watch it and theres no sound :<

^i cant help you whit this and please dont spam this thread full whit your problem;)

Back