• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Finish the TibiaWR Coin Design

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello,

As many of you know, my project is launching soon. However, I need a one-time job completed. A friend of mine created a TibiaWR Coin for my project but was unfortunately unable to finish it. It must be stackable, animated, and obviously sharp (high-quality).

Payment: $20

Please see my signature to contact me (on Discord).

Thank you,
J.Dre

P.S. You may need to send me multiple designs or examples with different colors, animations, glowing effects, etc.

Last edited:

River KA

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello,

As many of you know, my project is launching soon. However, I need a one-time job completed. A friend of mine created a TibiaWR Coin for my project but was unfortunately unable to finish it. It must be stackable, animated, and obviously sharp (high-quality).

Payment: $15+

Please see my signature to contact me (on Discord).

Thank you,
J.Dre

P.S. You may need to send me multiple designs or examples with different colors, animations, glowing effects, etc.
You need to make this stackable?

Edit:
Oh, just saw your "multiple designs" and a lot of more.
That's not for me, thanks.

OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Project Manager
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
You need to make this stackable?

Edit:
Oh, just saw your "multiple designs" and a lot of more.
That's not for me, thanks.
Yes, it’s a form of currency. It needs multiple animations for stacking like gold.