• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

We've got a Newb War + EXP Raid scheduled for tonight as well. Countdown timer at http://outcastserver.com/ frontpage.

(Any PvPer interested in joining, come and join the Newb War and level up during that hour, then just straight join the newb war event and have fun)

Description of events:

Newbie Wars are organized, free for all battles that players join on characters that are between level 100 to 140. During these events death loss has been minimized and equipment/backpack loss are ZERO so that players can continue to battle for bigger periods of time and enjoy the battles for longer. These events will also be streamed on Twitch.tv and the VOD will be saved for later viewing.

EXP Raid is a great chance to grab some easy levels and win special rewards. Multiple special custom monsters will be summoned near the depot & temple area for people to kill. People who participate the raid can also win things such as "Exp Boost 4" and various other donor gear by simply joining the event. PvP is always off during these raids.

A few small updates as well:

General Updates
- Added an automated Zombie event that is held every 2 hours
- Added 3 new automated Raids that happen at random times
- Added a feature to earn free Shop Points by gaining age
- Added a statue to Temple&Depot where free points can be cashed out
- Added !bless command for purchasing blessing amulets more easily
- Added a new "Task" channel that shows progress for various tasks
- Enabled Follow feature to be used when player has no PZ lock
- Expanded Aberon's warlock spawn
- Added feature to disable Warmode by saying !warmode off
- Extended Warmode time from 7 days to 14 days
- Disabling Warmode now costs 50k and you cannot be PZed
- Updated random Task system's level stages
- Moved Patriarch Scorcher Task NPC to upstairs of Vroengard's Temple
- Fixed issues with Female outfits being useable withour age requirement
- Modified and balanced the starting gear of newly made characters
- Fixed an issue with players sometimes speaking in red in Trade channel
- Updated !commands to show all current commands and what they do
- Fixed a bug where white skull would disappear when enabling Warmode

Ohh by the way, we'll fire up some more organized newb wars tonight and an EXP Raid as well for those who love getting levels quickly. :)

Event has been held, its not going on anymore. If anyone wants to grab some easy levels RIGHT NOW, do this: Login, walk WEST of temple and youll find an event going on in which its extremely simple to gain levels, even if your level is just 8. :)

Last edited:
Guys,this server is fully recommended,alot of fun you will find in there,thats a guranteed,also much wars,there's a lot of friendly ppl,stuffs are online 24/7.
Outcastians are the best gamers tho.
RECOMMENDED.

Guys,this server is fully recommended,alot of fun you will find in there,thats a guranteed,also much wars,there's a lot of friendly ppl,stuffs are online 24/7.
Outcastians are the best gamers tho.
RECOMMENDED.
I always find myself in a lazy situation once you check out highscores list... even if you are 150 and more if you are not used to this maps i cant find much motivation. Playing it alone also makes it kinda boring...but i agree with you in everything. I'll be playing around this weekend as there is no proper or populated"war-server" running right now. See ya outcastians ^^

Yup, them Outcastians are on the next level when it comes down to PvP. :) By the way, I'll be hosting another "Newb War" this week as well!

Gently thrusting this thread to the top. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, how is it for new players? any catching up mechanisms or perks for new beginners? :)

There are a few things to learn for sure! Message me on God qut and I'll throw you a starter's kit on your character. :) Skim through the "Information" section on the website, there are a few important things that you should be aware of. Also, Ive made a new youtube channel that'll show some easy to access huntspots and whatnot, also quest guides. Its a very "raw" version at this point since all the content hasnt been uploaded there yet, but check it out here:

http://youtube.outcastserver.com

i tried it for several hours, but all players are afk and standing in dp. my guess, server is dead

People usually afk / stand at the depot to scout for wars and all kinds of action so it might look odd when there are fellas standing at the depot doing nothing. You'll still find a bunch of helpful Outcastians roaming around the lands and helping newcomers but there are a lot of people who played at Outcast for over 10 years, so they might be at their deep huntspots or something else and you will have a hard time finding time. But one thing is for sure, we are nowhere near the peak times when it comes down to activity and player count, it fluctuates a lot and has done so for the past 13 years. But Outcast is not a dead server by my definition, finding fellas at the easy to access huntspots might be troublesome, though, as those spots are often filled with PKs and so on. :) Holla at me if you decide to hop in-game, I can introduce you to some Outcastians who can play with you, if youre looking for team hunts or questing and so on.

General Updates
- Added a massive quest to Lithgow for upgrading the Zenith's Set
- Added a quest for Steel Spear to the southern part of the Jungle
- Added 2 extremely strong bosses called Xapter & Andromeda Draconis
- Added 5 new EXP Raid bosses for events
- Fixed issues with Zombies not seeing invisible players in the events
- Fixed a glitch where Zombies would target player's summons instead of players
- Fixed issue with Edron Pass not disabling properly if a player was online
- Changed Warmode time from 14 days to infinite, you now have to disable it manually
- Updated Warmode texts and information to reflect this new change
- Disabling Warmode now costs 50k and you cannot be PZed
- Updated random Task system's level stages
- Moved Patriarch Scorcher Task NPC to upstairs of Vroengard's Temple

New Youtube Channel
Our new Youtube channel has various content in it such as Quest Guides, Hunting Spot Guides, PvP & War Movies and also old school Tibia Movies from different Tibia worlds. The channels purpose is to provide tutorials and guides for Outcastians and also high quality entertainment. We'll be uploading new content daily so remember to subscribe! :)

youtube.outcastserver.com

We'll also have a "Newbie War" and an "EXP Raid" on Sunday, you can find the specific time at which they are held from the website.

http://outcastserver.com

Catch you in-game fellas! :)