• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

I'd love to play but i cant even play without lag :\ and i checked up on my pc it should be able to run the client perfectly but i only get lag.

I'd love to play but i cant even play without lag :\ and i checked up on my pc it should be able to run the client perfectly but i only get lag.

I can take a look with Teamviewer if you want. I remember your machine should have definitely been able to run the client smoothly, there was something odd going on for sure since you had low FPS and/or laggy client.

A few small fixes for today:

General Updates
- Fixed a glitch with 254 being the maximum character Age
- Fixed issues with a few levers at the Zeniths Upgrade Quest
- Fixed a bug with task points not showing in Task channel when maxed out
- Fixed issues with Xapter's spawn time at the new Quest
- Fixed all double weapon bugs with new Spears & Wands
- Fixed multiple bugs around the map in new areas (Steel Spear / Zenith Quest)
- Added an automated Broadcaster that shows important info about Outcast
- Added a teleport to Bear Mountainia at Tarid that leads back to Vroengard DP
- Added Xapter, Surphyre and Andromeda Draconis to task points list
- Added new Playlist to our new Youtube channel at youtube.outcastserver.com
- Added a !spells command that explains how to open the in-game spellbook
- Added !spells command to the !commands list for better visibility
- Changed lever system at the Zeniths Upgrade Quest to a better one

Also, as always, we've got an EXP Raid and a Newb War scheduled for the weekend.
You can find a countdown timer for the events at Outcast OT Open-Tibia Server | Old school OTs 7.6 Tibia - THE OUTCAST

Have a nice weekend fellas! :)

I can take a look with Teamviewer if you want. I remember your machine should have definitely been able to run the client smoothly, there was something odd going on for sure since you had low FPS and/or laggy client.
I am running on a eight-core processor with around 16 ram, could my graphics card also be the reason of the lag?

If someone has a level 100 to 140ish character then come battle it out with us, Im organizing a "newbie war" for low levels. Death loss is minimized, EQ/BP loss is ZERO.

You can watch me play here: Twitch

By the way, we've got a newb war in 1 hour. Everyone, come and smash it out with 100 to 140ish level characters!

Pro wars on Thursday and Sunday! EXP Raid on Sunday before another Pro War event! :) Countdown timers for the events can be found at Outcast OT Open-Tibia Server | Old school OTs 7.6 Tibia - THE OUTCAST

What is a Pro War?
Pro Wars are organized, free for all battles that players join on their highest level characters. During these events death loss will be minimized to 1%. Players will not lose Equipment or Backpacks due to their loss percentage being 0%. These events will also be streamed on Twitch.tv and the VOD will be saved for later viewing.

What is an EXP Raid?
EXP Raid is a great chance to grab some easy levels and win special rewards. Multiple special custom monsters will be summoned near the depot & temple area for people to kill. People who participate the raid can also win things such as "Exp Boost 4" and various other donor gear by simply joining the event. PvP is always off during these raids.

Lets get it!

Just a reminder that the EXP Raid and "Pro" War event will be held tomorrow!

Heres a little video I took off of our forums that was made by an Outcast player from some low level battle. :)

EXP Raid starts in 50 minutes! (EXP Raid is a super great chance to grab some easy levels). Pro War starts right after the EXP Raid. Log on your highest level character to battle with everyone at the Pro Wars! EXP/EQ/BP Loss will be 0%! You will not lose a thing! :)

Pro Wars will be streamed live in here:
Twitch

Another EXP Raid and PRO War event TOMORROW, check the exact timing out at Outcast OT Open-Tibia Server | Old school OTs 7.6 Tibia - THE OUTCAST

If you wanna try the server out and catch some easy levels, join the EXP Raid. You'll be able to gain quite a few levels in a short period of time since we'll be summoning all kinds of insane EXP monsters near the depot & temple area. :)

Heres the video from last organized war:

Twitch <- Battle Clip (high level battling)

EXP Raid & PRO Wars start in a few minutes. (come catch some easy levels, also very easy to create a new char and get levels during the EXP Raid)

A small frag clip by Adamp