• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

tbh the pvp looks redicilious. but thats just my opinion.

Yeah the PvP is much faster paced and differs a bit from the normal Tibia PvP but its fun especially when you really get into it! :)

you have deleted the old start place? :p i mean the old start place for many years ago. :p

You cant start out from Fendal or Tarid anymore, I locked the starting city to Vroengard so that there would be no confusion as to which city youre at, people also find other fellas more easily if they all start out from the same place. But if you're still playing, I can definitely switch out your starting city to Tarid or Fendal! :)

And a few updates to get this week going!

General Updates
-Added 1 new epic item to the new Quest
-Heavily modified & improved the new quest areas
-Various collectibles are required to get the new reward
-Changed animation combination of Oceanic Lizard Wand to Fire&Energy
-Purple fires and dead boss bodies are marks for bosses being near
-Created various 1 SQM passages that are marked for blocking new bosses
-Created 1 TP that leads home in the middle part of the quest
-Nerfed Donkey Rider boss slightly and marked areas where it resides
-Fixed issues and improved dialogue at the Old Business Man NPC
-Added a new area called Boss Run that connects Xarptor & Morga spawn
-New Boss Run area at Edron has the following monsters added to it:
-2 Xarptors & Morgaroths, 1 Canopus Doradus, 1 Hypergiant & 1 Wizard of Visualis
-Highered the droprate of Rotating Black Potatoe & Bonesmen rings
-Highered the droprate of ultra rare Oceanic Lizard Set & other rares
-Added a sign that warns players of an Osiris at Vroengard Warlocks
-Edited the SQM where a player gets teleported at the Osiris spawn
-Added an option to purchase a 30 day Edron Pass to the Shop
-Added Task Points to following new & old bosses:
-Donkey Rider, Evil Limp, King Robert Baratheon, Hypergiant
-Canopus Doradus, Wizard of Visualis, Andromeda Draconis
-Fixed issues with missing monsters in the !task monsters list
-Fixed various map glitches in the deep hunting spots at Snowmania
-Added War, Calypso & Raptor Trolls to a small spot to west at Snowmania
-Fixed issue with multiple EXP Boosts being activated simultaneously
-Lowered Ring Prices: Time 100k->50k, Mighty 50k->30k, RoH 30k->20k
-Fixed a bug where players were able to make characters with monster names
-Dark Star Set can now be sold at NPC Tirano in all the cities
-Tempest Shield can now be sold at NPC Tirano everywhere

Last edited:
what i dont like about this server is you dont have to actually hit the person with runes, aslong as you hit any of the 8 squares around him, the rune will automaticly hit.

what i dont like about this server is you dont have to actually hit the person with runes, aslong as you hit any of the 8 squares around him, the rune will automaticly hit.

Thats actually not the case and I hope nobody thinks that you can actually hit someone by shooting at all the 8 squares around them (would give a false picture of Outcast and thats something we dont want :D). What really happens is the following: at times the animation might be ahead for 1 SQM so when you hit someone, it looks as if you hit the next SQM. (Its just that, it might seem as if you hit someone behind 1 SQM, yet you still hit them). Also, SD animations in this client are smoothened out in the sense that it will follow you to the next squaremeter if you are extremely close to stepping to the next SQM to make it look more proper (creates the animation exactly where you're at) but the hit itself happened in the previous squaremeter. So at times, you get the illusion that you hit someone when you werent supposed to. But gladly, thats just an illusion. :)

For those who are worried, heres a video of me demonstrating that this is not the case

In the clip I hit "Outcastian" a few times on purpose, then rest of the times I miss on purpose, Im just showing that you will only hit players when youre supposed to. :)

Last edited:
A few fixes and updates to start the week off with fresh socks and a clean plate!

General Updates
-Added 7 new houses near Vroengards second depot
-Highered lootrate of all new epic gear in all new bosses
-Added a new lootable epic shield called the Oceanic Lizard Shield
-Added !promotion command to simplify the purchase of a promotion
-Modified new Boss Run area by placing bosses more evenly
-Lowered the Spawntime of Canopus Doradus, Wizard of Visualis & Hypergiant
-Lowered the Spawntime of Demons & Orshabaals at Elites Land hunt spot
-Fixed issues with Dark Wizards overspawning near the Edron Boss Run
-Added a test reward of 50 platinum coins for winning the Zombie Event

:)

A few fixes and updates to start the week off with fresh socks and a clean plate!

General Updates
-Added 7 new houses near Vroengards second depot
-Highered lootrate of all new epic gear in all new bosses
-Added a new lootable epic shield called the Oceanic Lizard Shield
-Added !promotion command to simplify the purchase of a promotion
-Modified new Boss Run area by placing bosses more evenly
-Lowered the Spawntime of Canopus Doradus, Wizard of Visualis & Hypergiant
-Lowered the Spawntime of Demons & Orshabaals at Elites Land hunt spot
-Fixed issues with Dark Wizards overspawning near the Edron Boss Run
-Added a test reward of 50 platinum coins for winning the Zombie Event

:)
did you fix bug map in tarid new quest?

We've got a doubled loot rate at random times during the whole week (also at a specific time during the weekend). Boosted EXP for lower levels (8-300) along with "0% EXP/MAGIC/SKILL/EQ/BP" loss that will be activated on Saturday and end on Sunday after the good old EXP Raid! :)

Ive just started another round of the awesome "WIN A CHAR" promo. :)

Goto Outcast Open-Tibia 7.6 - Outcastserver.com and then follow the simple instructions (Like & Share & Comment the post) and you can win a 240 to 320 character with full gear. Dont need much luck for hitting a home run with this one! Bring your boys as well and they might hit the jackpot too! :)

Ive just started another round of the awesome "WIN A CHAR" promo. :)

Goto Outcast Open-Tibia 7.6 - Outcastserver.com and then follow the simple instructions (Like & Share & Comment the post) and you can win a 240 to 320 character with full gear. Dont need much luck for hitting a home run with this one! Bring your boys as well and they might hit the jackpot too! :)

The only thing that keeps me away from this server is your APS (Aiming per second!). I am getting old to be doing this. Besides, no one can compete with that :D

The only thing that keeps me away from this server is your APS (Aiming per second!). I am getting old to be doing this. Besides, no one can compete with that :D

Yeah I know what you mean, it aint easy for the hands or the mind with this speed! Even I am starting to see signs of slowing down, these hands cant take it nomore. :D

We've got an EXP Raid tonight, come grab some levels, people!

Also, the "Win a HIGH level character" contest has ended. Ive replied to all the people that won a fully loaded character, congrats to those fellas! :)

Some events for tonight: EXP Raid, 0% Death loss for whole Sunday and double loot until EXP Raid. :)

I will be writing more in the upcoming days related to what the future is holding and what types of updates we'll have.

We'll release some cool quests next week so be ready for that fellas! Also EXP Raid and other stuff on Sunday!

And a few fixes and updates for the weekend. :)

General Updates
-Permanently doubled the loot rate of Oceanic Lizard Equipment Set
-Permanently doubled the loot rate of Rotating Black Potatoe & the Bonesmen rings
-Added a feature where players will NOT lose charges from amulets on 0% Death Loss
-Added a feature where Red Skulled players will NOT lose gear on 0% Death Loss
-Added a prize to Zombie Event, now winners get 20 Crystal Coins and 10 Shop Points
-Changed Zombie Event timer from every 2 hours to every 4 hours
-Changed the floor where Zombie Event pass is located, it can be found more easily now
-You now get 3 Shop points by clicking the Golden Phoenix of Outcast every +3 Age
-When over Age 100, you get 3 Shop Points everyday. +200 Age players get 6
-Fixed a rare glitch that would allow certain players to double attack at the training area
-Rolled back the skills that were obtained by the players through the usage of this glitch
-Raised Shop price of FragSkull Removal from 400 to 1850 points
-Added Edron Pass to Shop for 1100 points (Buy in-game for 350CCs or 2.5k TaskPoints)
-Fixed errors in all the exit signs pointing how to leave the Oceanic Lizard Quest
-Added a new feature where players automatically attack Training Monks on login
-Added an info message explaining why, when and where the automatic attack happens
-Fixed an issue where a player wouldnt attack a training monks at certain rooms
-Highered Task Points gained from Delphian & Elemental Draconis, Adonis Yetiroth
-Lowered Task Points gained from the following monsters: Oxidian, Winged Dragon of Ra
-Updated !task monsters - list to match the latest updates
-Fixed various grammatical and other errors in signs all around the server

As always, we've got an EXP Raid today (A great chance to grab alotta levels and great loot). Also 0% Death Loss is enabled until tomorrow along with double loot.

We are also going to begin pushing more frequent updates for the client in the near future, we've already released one small patch that is currently being tested by a few players.

Have a good Sunday fellas! :)

Nice server :)

good server,
Btw: when are the EXP Raids??

Thank you guys! I appreciate the feedback! :)

The EXP Raids are always on Sunday evenings, you can also find the specific time (a countdown timer) on the front page at Outcast OT Open-Tibia Server | Old school OTs 7.6 Tibia - THE OUTCAST

Throwing the change log in here as well for the weekend!

General & Map Updates
-Added 2 new Quests that are both located at the same place in Edron
-Added a clip to our Youtube Channel showing how to find the Quests
-Added an epic new equipment set called the set of the Fallen Gods
-Labyrinth of the Fallen Gods Quest is meant for upgrading the Draconian Set
-Edron Pass has been made free for all during the whole weekend
-Added Battle Spear to the loot table of an Orshabaal
-Fixed a bug with players losing Magic & Skills during 0% Death Loss
-Fixed grammar errors when announcing rewards from winning Zombie Event
-Fixed issues with !commands list window being overly big
-Fixed issues with players having PZ lock during Zombie Event
-Added new animations when cashing in Shop Points from the Statue