• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux firewall blocking coneection (sudo ufw enable)

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, when I use 'sudo ufw enable', I can't log in to the game anymore, he refuses the connection.
If i disable, i can login.

is it blocking any door? how do i release?

Solution
If your access is via SSH, and you're using ufu on Ubuntu (or probably other Linuxes), probably port 22 is blocked.

Link:

ufu command that will help with port 22 (or whatever port is the problem - just substitute for "22"):
sudo ufw allow ssh

More links:
IIRC the first link below is easier, the second one is better, neither is perfect (correct but incomplete explanations of some important parameters).
If your access is via SSH, and you're using ufu on Ubuntu (or probably other Linuxes), probably port 22 is blocked.

Link:

ufu command that will help with port 22 (or whatever port is the problem - just substitute for "22"):
sudo ufw allow ssh

More links:
IIRC the first link below is easier, the second one is better, neither is perfect (correct but incomplete explanations of some important parameters).

Solution
Back