• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix Poi Dls

Alexandra

Reaction score
Hey, I went to poi dragon lords to exp but gues what. There is no respawn at all. It takes like 10-15 minuts to respawn a new dragon lords. You should fix that really hard and add some more dls. TYTY

They don't care. This problem exists for ages. Maybe next week or when ever when they will have time to sit 6-8hours they will fix this serious problem. Cuz its rly hard to open dmn map editor, go to poi and change respawn and add some dls. Huhh...

Guys you shouldn't whine about things like these, sure, make proposals of things that has to be fixed, but dont whine. After all, you are playing here for free. By the way this is the most stable OT I ever played. Very balanced aswell except the magic level rate, and that pallys and knights hits a bit too hard :p

I am not whining. I just want to hunt there. It's the only dragon lords spawn with good exp. It's not hard to open map editor and click 5x to add some dragon lords. I had own ot so don't lie.

So send me the map and I fix it. Lmao it cost 2 minuts. And btw stop being online 24/7 on forum . Lmao

Guys you shouldn't whine about things like these, sure, make proposals of things that has to be fixed, but dont whine. After all, you are playing here for free. By the way this is the most stable OT I ever played. Very balanced aswell except the magic level rate, and that pallys and knights hits a bit too hard :p

I dont think we (knights) hits too much -.-. My rl mate 50 ms killed behe's and dl,s and frosts 10times faster then me,even with 103axe skills.Sure our critical are impressive,but its nothing to rely on.

"was hunting at behes for fangs,a 60druid comes and just PWN...i mean,complete ownage everything.whenn i got to sit there and watch the 200s hit and some poof.Shooting exori hur and waiting on mana to shoot more exori hur."

I dont think we (knights) hits too much -.-. My rl mate 50 ms killed behe's and dl,s and frosts 10times faster then me,even with 103axe skills.Sure our critical are impressive,but its nothing to rely on.

"was hunting at behes for fangs,a 60druid comes and just PWN...i mean,complete ownage everything.whenn i got to sit there and watch the 200s hit and some poof.Shooting exori hur and waiting on mana to shoot more exori hur."

I survived 3 levels 100+ mages that sded me, healed with uhs =D

Knights are not supposed to be damagedealers, but damageTAKERS, I mean, a lvl 150 mage can't block one single knight safe without manashield. Meleehit 650 + Exori Gran 250 and bam thats 900 hp. You can't mean that this "critical hit" ain't overpowered, I mean, it's ridiculously high, and shuold be lowered. You crit too often aswell, but I like the idea of being able to crit.

Yeah i guess so, but with this speed hack thingy,for the few of US... that doesn't use speedhack/para script or whatever the heck everyone use, its sad. how can you survived 3 sorc sding you of 350 when u can only heal of 500. Im ml11,lvl150,yet i dont heal more then 500 with uh.

Unless healing is faster then casting sd,i'll have to test that once server restart.

Your point was heard anyway,and there's like hum, 3 thread i can think of talking about PoI DL's.Might forget a couple.

Yeah i guess so, but with this speed hack thingy,for the few of US... that doesn't use speedhack/para script or whatever the heck everyone use, its sad. how can you survived 3 sorc sding you of 350 when u can only heal of 500. Im ml11,lvl150,yet i dont heal more then 500 with uh.

Unless healing is faster then casting sd,i'll have to test that once server restart.

Why the heck are you healing with UHs? :confused:

Potions were made to remove uhs for knights-paladins and what are you doing? Haha

According to the post it should be discussed about poi dls, not paladins

Cause Uhs are CHEAP,LAST FOREVER,20BPS DOSNT WEIGHT MUCH.

5BP hhp=40k. o_O with 40k i can get 17bp uh and hunt 40x more long. Sure i carry like 10bp UHP for security. cause when i get to

Back