• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flags..

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
hey, I just wonder, Whats the flags number for making a player not logout? I used 32768 but they can still logout even if they have pz..

Oh, my bad! I mean "Can always login" When U click on that u get "32768" and When I give it too a player, he can logout anytime he want, even if he's attacked by someone..

Oh, my bad! I mean "Can always login" When U click on that u get "32768" and When I give it too a player, he can logout anytime he want, even if he's attacked by someone..

lol that function is for when the server is closed for normal players. Then only people with that flagg can go in the server, like Gods/GMS

lol that function is for when the server is closed for normal players. Then only people with that flagg can go in the server, like Gods/GMS

Ok haha, my fault but is there anyway to make players login without haveing to wait? in my server its always full..

Back