• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team FlammingVets 8.31 SQL Needs team.

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Hey, guys I'm searching for a dedicated team to join flammingvets 8.31, hosted by "Znote", In the first 2 days reached 90/90 players, since we are capable of 90 players online max with no lag, we changed to 70/70 due to some lags, now we got our balance 80 euros + 97 $ probably..donations, because we used about 220 euros in our new dedicated server capable of unlimited players also a very stable inernet, Almost the best dedicated server, It was in the second day to host flammingvets like If its 90/90 players and someone die, it goes 89/90 then in less than a second it gets full by someone else, its about now the fourth day, and we still need some money more, to be sure we can pay the fee's each month for the dedicated, also we bought a domain, but we dont got web designers and graphic designers, so we probably need almost a full team, okay il be listing some information about the server..

~Information~

Exp : 8000X
Skill : 30X
Magic : 30X
Loot : 8X

Also the server is running on TFS 8.31 SQL, very stable.

~Staff~

Note :- [.] = Not filled
Note :- [X] = filled

1. Scripter [.]
2. Web-Designer [.]
3. Web-Graphic-Designer [.]
4. Coder [.]
5. Programmer [.]
6. Hoster [X-Znote]

Join flammingvets?

Want to join flammingvets team? fill out this information :-

Code:
Name :
Why would I choose you :
Some of your work :

Just post here this information, after that add me on MSN

[email protected]

See you!

Sincerely,
Sir Shutter

Last edited:
Bump.. We bought the dedicated me and Znote, we will receive it as soon as possible 2 days ~ 7 days [Max].. Still need staff :-]

Yeah, i know what it means :p,
Guys I got alot of donations paypal almost banned me for having alot of donations, no one interested to join so he could get some percents from the donations i bought alot of stuff so they wont ban me :p, its a succesfull server! tommorow dedicated coming, we will see how much players il reach ;)

Name :Shadi
Why would You choose Me :maybe cuz im scripter/programer/mapper or maybe you will find me the most person works in ur server with nice work please dont give a big attention to my age cuz i want to get tested and if u dont need me i wont be mad :D
Some of your work :all quest for addons within some gods,gm,cm programs to help for booting within i made 5 custom map till now
please know that i been 2 cm times in servers with 200 players and im sb-owner of a server

you can also add me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
@up
why u bump a 2 years old theard?(almost 2010)
and double post too............
and you cant even script anything, map anything, and you dont know what programer means too.. ur 10 years old... so ..................! OMG Im getting annoyed

@up
why u bump a 2 years old theard?(almost 2010)
and double post too............
and you cant even script anything, map anything, and you dont know what programer means too.. ur 10 years old... so ..................! OMG Im getting annoyed

for the first time +1

Back