• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

flash Mp3 player in ma acc maker website

Maxwel1

Legend Of Everything
Reaction score
i got a flash mp3 player from e-phonic and i want to embed it on my hp but in footer or header so as it keep playin whenever anyone access any page. no i don't want a radio. i know how to embed a radio but this mp3 player don work when i put it in the layout.php. it just work when the extension be html as i understood from tryin several times. any idea?1

i just need 1 thing now. how to add a php file to the layout.php one not link but just embed that php file to the layout so as ppl can hear the mp3 in that php file all the time cuz layout don change but the pages with link does. that's why i do want it in the layout :D

Plz help me with that code that help me to embed a php file that got the flash mp3 code on the layout, thanks. :D

Yours: Lion

Solved it alone as usual. thanks

Yours: Lion

Last edited by a moderator:
Back