• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Florensia OTS!

º.º Ahoi =)

Rl Name: Axel
Nick in Game: Egneas Bersherack
Experience: 5 years
Other wanted jobs: I do everything you need
What do you think about server:
I like the map and web page

Something about yourself: I like to be serious in everything I do
Languages: Spanish, English, Arab, Germany, Portuguese

Rl Name:Mauri
Nick in Game: my character at ur Florensia ot is : Drogen
Experience:4 years
Other wanted jobs:Gm,tutor
What do you think about server:I think this server will be the best
Something about yourself:i am a good gm or tutor i am never give items or lvls i am only help the ppls
Languages:German,Arabic.abit Swe,Soon Pl

And I Hope u Invite Me In Ur Team

Rl Name:Jonathan Asif Khan
Nick in Game:Khanio
Experience:I've been hosting OTservers for about 6 years now. And have about 8 Years experience of real tibia. I think i'd fit in as a very good gamemaster
Other wanted jobs:>Community Manager<
What do you think about server:I think it's going to be a succesfull OT thats why i'm applying
Something about yourself:Currently in School studying my ass of
Languages:Swedish,English

Rl Name: Robin Forsman
Nick in Game: Southwind
Experience: I have playes tibia since 7.6, I've also been a gamemaster on other servers and also had my own OT.
Other wanted jobs: Gm, Tutor.
What do you think about server: Seems like a very good server to me, I would love to help you out and help other players and look after the cheaters.. Build a fair server.
Something about yourself: I'm working IRL, but I will still be able to play 4-10h a day.
Languages: English/ Swedish

Well...can you just upload download for that server...i dont wanna be a gm and have AP(well i'd like to have it ;]) but nvm...only upload it i played Florensia for 2 years and i know Language:Croatian,Deutsch,English,Bosnian,Serbian)...and just one thing...website doesn't work!

Last edited:
Back