• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Flux RPG (Flux)

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
Recruiting for Flux RPG.

Spot's needed ::

• Mapper(s) : In need of two very skilled and very active mappers. You are perhaps the most important aspects and if i do get donations set up on the server you will most likely be paid for you're work. Please, if you would like to apply for a mapper, send me a message with some of you're work.
Requirements ::
I am only looking for mature, and very knowledge open tibia members. You must know you're way around an OT server extremely well and show 100% dedication to you're job. When asked for something i expect it to be on time. A week is more than enough time needed anyways.

Anyways if you would like to apply, just state you're age and position. Lastly how experienced you are with the field you're applying for.

Last edited:
Name :Ceej pronounced Siege
Experience : Tibia 5 years, OT's - 3 years Rl Tibia Tutor - 1 year.
Why : I love catching cheater's ^.^ and I'm very active.(addicted)
What I can do : Work with tutor's on helping/finding bug's and reporting it/banning cheaters/botters.

Pm me at : [email protected]

My idea's are always brillant I would love looking the map over and discussing with the other Mapper where thing's could go. I have mapped other ot's but I'm more of a better idea man than actual mapper.

Name: Klingarn.
Experience: Real tibia since 7.1, Cant remember how long.
OT around 2 years.

Why should we pick you?: Because im a great item editor and im highly experienced.

Position: Item Editor, Mapping aint my thing.
My work: Well, Ive made a admin set, some wands and some weird stuff that you probably dont wanna know what it is.

- Klingarn

Name :Ceej pronounced Siege
Experience : Tibia 5 years, OT's - 3 years Rl Tibia Tutor - 1 year.
Why : I love catching cheater's ^.^ and I'm very active.(addicted)
What I can do : Work with tutor's on helping/finding bug's and reporting it/banning cheaters/botters.

Pm me at : [email protected]

My idea's are always brillant I would love looking the map over and discussing with the other Mapper where thing's could go. I have mapped other ot's but I'm more of a better idea man than actual mapper.

What position are you applying for?

Is there a way to see what has been mapped already? So as too see if my mapping style will fit well or not

What do you mean in Iteam creator ?
Spriter+scripter ?

What do you mean in Iteam creator ?
Spriter+scripter ?
Someone to create items, just edit pre-existing items to whatever is needed. Item editing also includes the usage of weapons/weapons.xml.

Is there a way to see what has been mapped already? So as too see if my mapping style will fit well or not

I'll send you a few screenshots via PM later, right now i have to go out.

Update :: Already hired one mapper, now looking for another, or maybe two. If i didnt PM you it's cause i took a look at you're work and didnt fit the needs.

Back