• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flyff?

I tried it once, I played for like... 5 hours or so, and still didn't get a thing, so I simply quit. Hate anime games anyway. ^^

I've take a look and I don't like to play it because it's not my taste, the name "Flyff" is weird to.
Anyway good luck on that game

I think it's not to serious since it's called Flyff and Flyff stands for Fly For Fun. And the monsters are abit weird also there's like 3-4 monster with the same sprite =/.
And the monsters names are really fawked up (atleast some of em).

Also I dislike the rlmoney gpoato shop thingy, you can beat a lvl 100 with like a lvl 20 if you but thingys in shop.

But on the bright side there's ALOT of events =) (temporary items wich will become rare and expensive in the fuuture also like double exp etc.) And other good thing is that higher lvls can plvl you (powerlvl?). My lilbro plvld me from 10 - 20 yesterday in like an hour(?).

Flyff it's a really cool game^__^

and no, a level 20 cant kill a level 100 lol.

here a screen of my billposter on the clockwork server (newest one)

I got a moneymaker uberhaxor haxormaster ringmaster shieldmaster expthief psykeeper lvl 1

Haha, I never bothered playing that game for too long, got boring after awhile, I dont like to play online rpg games like WoW, or such if you dont have friend to play with, because it gets so boring.

Back