• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For all war lovers, Look inside!

Maxwel1

Legend Of Everything
Reaction score
Ok, I remember UmbYOT was one of the greatest war servers ever and i used to play it becuse it really was one of the entertaining fun/war servers ever. I remember each thing of it. so i thought about doing my version of it But with more developed ideas. The project won't be running except if the team i will request will be complete. Otherwise i won't begin it..

So all i am searching for is 3 mappers, 2 scripters, 1 good c++ coder (not pro but at least good and even if i didn't find him i will begin the project cuz i know c++ coders really few these days), 1 PHP coder. Members of the team must be:

1- Active and dependable persons.
2- grown ups because i am really serious about that project.
3- friendly
4- Mappers and Scripters must be pros. So, Please don't post if you aren't really good with the job you're applying for.

Your application should include the following:

Code:
[B]Name & Age:[/B]
[B]First Language:[/B]
[B]Position necessary:[/B]
[B]Where you are from:[/B]
[B]Experiences:[/B]
[B]Examples (Scripter/Mapper/C++ Coder/PHP Coder):[/B]

Thanks,

The Wild Lion (MaXwEl)

Don't recreate umbyot, That's why they didn't release it.. :)
make a own custom one, that is much better.

I am gonna do it in a new way, Not copying it Exactly ^^.

P.S.: Flamming are not accepted in here.

I got you on msn msg me there id like to apply but do you have an hoster atleast or an dedicated server?

Tell me something about it.. How was the map? What client.? and so on..

It was custom map and about the client it was 8.1 but what i am going to do is 8.5 ^^

What was the map like?.. Just a big squary town? Or an hole continent :) I might be intrested

Whole continent. simply it was a war server that make u be able to create account after 25 unjustified kills. and to own a depot after doing the pits quest and also gaining an orb whenever u kill ppl + the orbs that u already get from ppl backpack and use those orbs for upgrading ur weapons. and much more xD

looks good:D but what the hell you need 3 mappers? to many staff members you wan't man...

Back