• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For my birthday šŸŽ

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I've chosen this charity because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope that you'll consider contributing as a way of celebrating with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal. I've included information about St. Jude Children's Research Hospital below.

Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food ā€“ because all a family should worry about is helping their child live. Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90%, and we wonā€™t stop until no child dies from cancer. St. Jude freely shares the discoveries we make, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.

Amir Salam's birthday fundraiser (https://www.facebook.com/donate/295769797921489/?fundraiser_source=external_url)

I am not sure how does Facebook fundraiser works so I guess it would be easier/better for any one who wants to donate as an act of charity to do it through their official website.

I love St. Judes. Its the only charity that gets me everytime because I too know of its good works.

Back