• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For people who worship great metal...

Lonely Reaper

Reaction score
Hiho... thought i would post information about how i LOVE good death metal, and how unlike most rap songs i don't listen to it just because it sounds great but i actually understand what the artists are saying and the message that comes with it.

I mostly listen to death metal, tech-death metal, melodeath metal. But thought i would post some links to some GREAT songs. Some are instramental and some of them i (hopefully) think you may have listend too. Post your own favourites too i love metal and i actually have over 400 artists on my Samsung 32G. I love non-mainstream just cause it usually stays relativly the same.

Here are some lists of bands that i love:
The Faceless, As I lay Dying, Within The Ruins, Arsis, Sylosis, Woe of Tyrants, Sienna Skies, Belay My Last, A Day to Remember, Close Your Eyes, Story of The Year, Chimera, Parkway Drive, Anime Fire, By Blood and Iron, Exile, Mnemic, and many, many more...

Personal favourite atm is for sure Within the Ruins. For those who don't know they started out as an underground band kind of like born of osiris but have become very popular over the past year, sadly Dagon hasnt become as popular as these guys but they are a different genre so ill leave it up to you to look into them. I LOVE Within the Ruins instramental tittled "Roads" its simply epic, its a masterpeice and all 6 minutes of it is definitly worth listening too!

I won't say "Stay Br00t4l D00d" cuz i aint one of those kinda guys but i will say this!

I LOVE METAL!

kthxbai.

:D

Back