• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Forever aol?

vexler222

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, i have problem with 1 level with bless so i remove !bless command and i need add for koshei ancient amulet preventDrop, i added it in items.xml and it work but kosheis removed after dead ;/ how to change it?

Add the line that Catalyst proposed to remove, but change the charges count to some high number like 2000000000.

If you want to make it right, you can mess with statement inside if(preventLoss) in Player::eek:nDeath().
If you want all of your preventLoss items to be ethereal, you can remove the code inside except setLossSkill(false)

Last edited:
Add the line that Catalyst proposed to remove, but change the charges count to some high number like 2000000000.

If you want to make it right, you can mess with statement inside if(preventLoss) in Player::eek:nDeath().
If you want all of your preventLoss items to be ethereal, you can remove the code inside except setLossSkill(false)

I adres charges 99999999999 but he removed after 5-10min on hunt, i want if i have in amulet slot kosheis ancient amulet, i cant list items, and koshei dont be remove but if i have aol i can tlost items but aol be remove.

(I know my english suck)

Ty wez napisz po polsku jak polakiem jestes o co ci chodzi 0.o

You can add in creature scripts if ppl is wearing x amulet setitemloss 0 :)

Back