• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten Bug! in MASS KICK result in YOU ARE LOG ! PlzFixed !??

psilocibe

Reaction score
MASS KICK in result you are log...

Characters onlines players auto kick for NUKE!
In Global player back to game after one kick! in TFS this message YOU ARE LOGED! results? Player in hunt take a kick monster dead player off line with character online because the kick.

Attacks DDos trigger self kicks in the players that are playing, when a player takes kick in the server is online because the character in this battle but the player loses connection with the ot and trying to enter the game again appears YOU ARE LOGGED not to return to the game so that your character dies for the monster. When do mass kick all that out of the game are with their chars onlines not able to return to the game so appears you are logged!

I was more clear?

Plz fized this bug?

tkz,

Last edited:
I didn't undestand a thing you said there, the only thing I understood was mass kick. Then it all went downwards... Please explain better.

Attacks DDos trigger self kicks in the players that are playing, when a player takes kick in the server is online because the character in this battle but the player loses connection with the ot and trying to enter the game again appears YOU ARE LOGGED not to return to the game so that your character dies for the monster. When do mass kick all that out of the game are with their chars onlines not able to return to the game so appears you are logged!

I was more clear?

only my sollution!!

//else if(playerexist && !g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::ALLOW_CLONES) && player->getName() != "Account Manager")
//{
// msg.AddByte(0x14);
// msg.AddString("You are already logged in.");
// msg.WriteToSocket(s);
//}

Back