• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten server problem, not sure what.

Ampedrpg

Reaction score
Alright, having a major problem.

My server oh so lovingly hates me at the moment. I did a map update to edit the map npcs so they aren't abuseable by putting them inbetween coal basins on the boats. I saved the map and restarted my server, server crashed.

Anytime i try and use a real map no matter which one it is, the server crashes after its done loading data,maps,spawns.. Everything loads.

But I can use other maps.

I'm really unsure as to what this is caused by, I even used backups of my map from 2 days ago, 4 days ago, a week ago. It gives me the windows error 'forgotten server has stopped working' and i close it and it repeats.

If anybody has suggestions as to how to pinpoint the problem, i'd think its the map. But if it was just my map it would not crash when using other peoples maps.

Help is greatly needed.

[email protected]

or respond here. PLEASE!

Thankyou.

Back