• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Formal Complaint against a list of Flamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DedicatedOT

Reaction score
Honorable Admins, Global Moderators, Moderators,

I hereby file a formal complaint against the following members of our community:

McL0vin
Swimmi
Red

for repeatedly flaming, and assisting in flaming my topics on Advertisment, Jobs, and Lua & XML sections of this forum.

If flaming is permitted on OTLand, then I have no further request, but if flaming is indeed against certain rules and aspects of this forum, then I do humbly request that these members be sanctioned accordingly for their misconduct and/or issued warnings as to prevent further mishaps.

If further clarification is needed, please private message me. Thank you in advance.

If you report the posts where these members flame, we can delete the posts and if we see more flame posts of them. Infract or ban them:).

Red says the truth, screenshot prooven.
McLovin says the truth either, prooven by ur ot noob 1post members registered here
And i just /care about swimmi, as if u want guillotine him lol

Start using the report button, also shouldn't you use pm for this :p?

I do not know them, but if they are flaming too much, they do deserve a ban.

;)

Red says the truth, screenshot prooven.
McLovin says the truth either, prooven by ur ot noob 1post members registered here
And i just /care about swimmi, as if u want guillotine him lol

Screenshots are 100% true? I can make another screenshot now and say you are dumb as a fool and you love old women. Will that be true?

This is absurd. Everything I wrote is true, and anybody that knows me knows that I wouldn't just lie to spite someone.

Also, I invite any Mod/Admin to read my second edited post on his thread, just to prove my point further.

Red

This is absurd. Everything I wrote is true, and anybody that knows me knows that I wouldn't just lie to spite someone.

Also, I invite any Mod/Admin to read my second edited post on his thread, just to prove my point further.

Red

I don't care what you write, as long as I think it's considered flamming, then I will report you. Just because you are the owner of a popular OT, doesn't mean you can go around and step on everybody else's toes and treat everybody as inferior human being.

Let me remind you, karma will come back to haunt you for what you do to lie today.

I belive this is more of a personal problem and something you have to square up with these. It is not hard to ignore eachothers posts and then the problem should be solved.

I belive this is more of a personal problem and something you have to square up with these. It is not hard to ignore eachothers posts and then the problem should be solved.

You have not answered his question. Is flamming allowed?, with you reply you ment "it is allowed, just ignore it thats the magic solution!".

@topic
You can always report, and mods should decide if they will do something about that. Always have Report Function at first option.

You have not answered his question. Is flamming allowed?, with you reply you ment "it is allowed, just ignore it thats the magic solution!".

@topic
You can always report, and mods should decide if they will do something about that. Always have Report Function at first option.

He knows the rules. I never said it was allowed, so either you need to get glasses or start using translate.google.com

I said that you said it was allowed? I said, that was what you ment.

How do you know what I ment? Do you know me? I don't think so. Please speak for yourself and do not try to speak for me, as im fully capable to do that myself.

Feloth, can you show us where the rules page is reguarding flaming? Thanks in advance.

I would like to report Dedicated OT for flaming without cause then.
He came to a thread a player posted about my server and said my server was junk without ever even logging into it. I had never spoken with him prior nor do I know or care who he is. It appears that a lot of his posts are directed at putting other people down.

Like I said, use the report button to report any flaming/insulting post. We will take the right actions.

thread_closed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back