• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Forsaken Grounds Wallpaper

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey guys im looking for a wallpaper for my custom client, you'll get rep++ and mention on our site for your help!
640x480 for custom client
The server is based on kinda an apocalypse so looking for an undead-looking wallpaper!
Include Forsaken Grounds somewhere on it if possible, Bloody font if you got the time :)

Thanks!
Yours truly!

I've made one wallpaper, dunno if you will like it but, here it is:
forsakenwall1.png

my name in my ot is Legless, so I just signed the wallpaper as legless :D

instead of making fun with someone others work you could make one :)
I'm not good with wallpapers I just liked the idead of this server

Good reply luigilc, cause your right, sublime said yours was bad but he hasnt shown he could do better so your correct

well i think u just add the font and well, the font sux but thats a nice background maybe if u change the font anyways nice try :)

No sublime, they are correct, if you even made your signature here its blurry and you used a Roman Abstract brush and didn't even bother to color it.

The fact you haven't shown what you can do, puts you at a disadvantage here, we don't know if you have any expertise in judging someones work, without showing your own.
And your signature is blurry aswell, which shows you don't know how to proportionately choose the correct sizing of your brush.

Also

@The picture
I don't think he created it, as it looks copied because of the fact no Font effects were used and also the coloring on the image is something that the image would be put at a huge disadvantage by the font effect ;/

Back