• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Forum bug] Mods/Admins invisible mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokerhamer

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
hi,
first of all:
I know i'm at the wrong section but i couldent find an other place to post forum bugs, the should add one i think
i'v knew this bug for some days now and i tought it should get reported since no one else reported it before oke here it goes.

If a mod/admin uses his invisible mode you cant see where he is or if he's online/offline, but now i found out a way how to check if the are in an thread just scroll down and look for this.

Code:
 Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: [COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR] ([COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR] members and 0 guests)
[COLOR="Red"]Mokerhamer[/COLOR]

as u can see it sais that 2 members are viewing the thread but u can only see one name, that indicates that a mod/admin is looking in the thread invisible =)

i dont think it's a big deal i just reported it anywais since it's inoing for mods/admins if some members can "find" them this way.

It's not a bug, but it just says that you (mokerhamer) and somebody else but he/she got the status: 'invisible'