• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forum for servers and open tibia servers plans.

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
If there any open forum for servers? Im asking because im thinking about building a decent one from scratch for server users to add to their server and for me not to waste time. i wonder if anyone already has a repo with a forum source already made.

Im thinking about not connecting the forum with the acc. Just a forum that people will have to register in order to use. Just for those who use different acc things don't get mixed up, but at least you have a decent forum to work with.

Let me know if its already been done to look for other things to work on. I came with these idea because a lot people struggle with forum for their server.

I post this thru my phone i been w my son all day when i get home i explain better. The idea came up to me today. Lol i wll edit the post in a couple of hours
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean? You can use whatever forum platform you want, for instance phpBB 🤔
thats what i was talking about. its been done then. case close! next!

Last edited:
Back