• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Forum Game] Quote the one above you using lyrics from Music to reply

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Oke, so this game is all about using music lyrics to answer the guy you quoted.

For example

First you type the name of the song and their name for example:

Tauku:

"I loved you with a fire red now it's turning blue" - One Republic - Apologize

(in this example you can see that I took some lyrics from their song, and after I wrote the name of the band"

now you're supposed to quote me and respond to my lyric using another one. GL, this is no forum game for hillbillys who are too incompetent to find a lyric ^_^

aight lets see if i got this right..

Woke up quick, at about noon jus' thought that i had to be in compton soon i gotta get drunk before the day begins before my mother start bichin about ma friends <- eazy-e "boyz n the hood"

[Miss Me]

"Kickin bitches out da condo"

"I'm coming home, i've been gone for far to long, do you remember me at all? I'm leaving. Have I fucked things up again?
I'm dreamin' too much time without you spent, and it hurts, wounds so sore, now i'm torn, now i'm torn, walkin' far away, when i see your
face my hearts burst into fire"

- Hearts burst into fire
- Bullet For my Valentine

"I'm coming home, i've been gone for far to long, do you remember me at all? I'm leaving. Have I fucked things up again?
I'm dreamin' too much time without you spent, and it hurts, wounds so sore, now i'm torn, now i'm torn, walkin' far away, when i see your
face my hearts burst into fire"

- Hearts burst into fire
- Bullet For my Valentine

The lyric is too long, should only be like a sentence..

die mother f*cker die, die mother f*cker die! -dope

You On Your Period, With No Tampon
You Kneel Down And Get With The Vibe
Your Period Blood Has Crystalized
You Offer Me The Red Crystal, It’s Ill
Grab Hold Of The Mic Tight, Tonight’s The Night
The Vibe Is Live, Pump Up The Base
I Got Tentacles Coming Out My Face
I Rise Into The Air Cut Myself Open
Warm Blood Pours Down All Round
I Speak From The Deep Cut In Between My Thighs
You Covered In Blood Rubbing Your Boobs, Feeling Nice