• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Forum Game] Three Word Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroid

Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to the new forum game:
Three Word Story!
One person begins a story with three words, the next person has to continue the story with another three words and so on!

Now I will start and let us make this as popular as possible!

A Duck Walked...

(I hope you understand the rules and have fun!)
[PS: I did not found a forum game like this here, and I'm sorry if there already is one, then delete this or whatever, thanks!]

so.. thats 4 words.. this is 3 words..

@topic because no one did this, and to stop having to check each page
[story]

a duck walked into a bar and had a dildo with him so he jabbed the cunt in. After that, Duck ran away to a long dickshaped boat at his neighbour, luffy's, who was very fiesty with duck

a duck walked into a bar and had a dildo with him so he jabbed the cunt in. After that, Duck ran away to a long dickshaped boat at his neighbour, luffy's, who was very fiesty with duck AND THERE HE...

a duck walked into a bar and had a dildo with him so he jabbed the cunt in. After that, Duck ran away to a long dickshaped boat at his neighbour, luffy's, who was very fiesty with duck AND THERE HE raped duck viciously...

a duck walked into a bar and had a dildo with him so he jabbed the cunt in. After that, Duck ran away to a long dickshaped boat at his neighbour, luffy's, who was very fiesty with duck AND THERE HE raped duck viciously because he had seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back