• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Forum Reorganization

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some days of Staff Discussion about a new forum structure, and other changes, we finally patched the changes that we've been planning.

We hope that those changes doesn't cause too much confusion and that you still can find the right board for things, unregistered users will now be able to view the forum without a membership but can not download attachments which registered users will be able to.

There are also some minor changes in the Staff;
Markje and Snel pUppie who used to moderate the native chatboards (Dutch & Swedish) are now moderators over whole the community category.

We are also introducing a new rule; 'How to crack' tutorials are no longer allowed on this forum, such threads are disrespectful against the creators of the software that you're cracking and could also get us in trouble.

We will also find new staff members in the following days, and also add an arcade system.

There might also be some typos in board names and descriptions, please inform us about them in this thread so we can fix them.

Thanks for waiting while we reorganized the forum,
OtLand Staff.

I'v an question you said otland is looking for new staff, do u contact the people yourself or do we need to post?

I'v an question you said otland is looking for new staff, do u contact the people yourself or do we need to post?

We will contact active members (going after quality in the members posts, not post amount, so there's no need to start spamming) by sending them a private message and ask if they're interested in moderating a board.

We will contact active members (going after quality in the members posts, not post amount, so there's no need to start spamming) by sending them a private message and ask if they're interested in moderating a board.

I obviously know what u mean, but in the past i dident put my english quallity under the loop and i dit not fix any grammer error's, but it's actually not an really good excusse isen't it?

but dosen't reports and there help count to?

I obviously know what u mean, but in the past i dident put my english quallity under the loop and i dit not fix any grammer error's, but it's actually not an really good excusse isen't it?

but dosen't reports and there help count to?

Valid reported posts and support provided to members count indeed, grammar doesn't matter that much unless it's too horrible, but then there's still a chance that the member can get a moderator position in a native chatboard.

Also you shouldn't allow Mokerhamer's marijuana bread tutorial =/

i agree with Markje! Party time in Design area haha :D

very nice new rule... gratz to Markje and Snel pUppie on your promotion. good luck to the staff as well

Also you shouldn't allow Mokerhamer's marijuana bread tutorial =/

well actually your right.. it was my stupid mistake, but i'v already reported 3 times for thread delition but it seems no one is delting it.

but why dit u only look at that subject? i helped so many people that i dont have enough fingers for it, dont only look at my bad side but on my good side to

Last edited:
The new forum organizations seems to be easier to find things and i like it more. Good job

well actually your right.. it was my stupid mistake, but i'v already reported 3 times for thread delition but it seems no one is delting it.

but why dit u only look at that subject? i helped so many people that i dont have enough fingers for it, dont only look at my bad side but on my good side to
It's nothing bad about you, it's the content in your tutorial that shouldn't be allowed...

Perhaps...

Add the forums signature as a subforum to Art showoff

or

Delete the signatures forum and move all posts to art showoff?

Just a suggestion ^^

It's nothing bad about you, it's the content in your tutorial that shouldn't be allowed...

I know what u mean and i'm happy that's it's deled i'v seen close friends of mine get crazy because the couldent get any money for weed. i quited using it because i want to have an future not an deadly road to hell

I know what u mean and i'm happy that's it's deled i'v seen close friends of mine get crazy because the couldent get any money for weed. i quited using it because i want to have an future not an deadly road to hell

Good call, man. We wouldn't want to loose you here. ;)

Good call, man. We wouldn't want to loose you here. ;)

well i dont want to leave otland eather, if i get banned here i have no place to go and otlands is the best ot forum i'v seen so far and i kept seeing growing and growing and i'm proud about it!

Great work :)
I think I have like.. 1% chance to get an moderator position ^^

@All Moderator's etc..
Good luck in the future :D

Last edited:
Great work :)
I think I have like.. 1% chance to get an moderator position ^^

@All Moderator's etc..
Good luck in the future :D

Actually every one has the same change to become an mod in my eye's.

I think you need to be very active
Very help full
Not rude
Report when it's posted wrong or against the rules
things like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back