• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Forum reorganization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the second time, we've decided to reorganize the forum. We are now making more use of the thread prefix system which was introduced in vBulletin 3.7. We hope that it will be easier and less confusing to find things.

Besides that all Board Moderators has been promoted to Global Moderators and tomorrow there'll be around three new Board Moderators. We'd also like to inform you about that we have affiliated with OTS List (http://www.ots-list.org), an OpenTibia Serverlist maintained by Otex. You can discuss the serverlist here: http://otland.net/forumdisplay.php?f=126.

As announced earlier, we would start to accept applications for hosted project boards soon. We will start with that the next weekend, so please do not send us private messages regarding a hosted projcet board.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Also congratulations for those moderators who have been upgraded to Global Moderators.

Looks good. :)
Now ****** has one less thing to complain about, too. ^^

Congratulations to the new global mods! And nice work reorganizing the forum, Tala.

At the art section (typical for me so talk about that huh?)

perhaps you could make the 'signatures' subforum called 'small art' and the wallpaper \ template section 'large art'

There are more kinds of art than those three.. take for example banners, avatars, digital paintings, favicons, smilies ETC ETC (list is to large for me to even wanting to continue)

What I'm trying to say is, there would be alot more opportunity of posting if the subforums wouldn't be just sigs and tp's\wp's

Just my opinion though.

You might also want to add a special subsub or subforum for the contests there, for example the SOTW

SOTW in art showoff.. is kinda weird (IMO..)
Just another penny to my opinion ^^

At the art section (typical for me so talk about that huh?)

perhaps you could make the 'signatures' subforum called 'small art' and the wallpaper \ template section 'large art'

There are more kinds of art than those three.. take for example banners, avatars, digital paintings, favicons, smilies ETC ETC (list is to large for me to even wanting to continue)

What I'm trying to say is, there would be alot more opportunity of posting if the subforums wouldn't be just sigs and tp's\wp's

Just my opinion though.

You might also want to add a special subsub or subforum for the contests there, for example the SOTW

SOTW in art showoff.. is kinda weird (IMO..)
Just another penny to my opinion ^^

Good idea, will change it to that. About contests, I don't think this forum has a large community enough for that yet (before I removed the contest board it was pretty much dead, might readd contest subforums to the art boards if the activity grows in the Art Showoff section).

Great changes and congratulations all former/new board moderators.

Last edited:
Looking good Talaturen!
Congratulations all mods :)
And welcome all new mods :)

@Offtopic
Wonder if I could be mod :eek:

Keep Otland alive \o/.
I really like the changes

Good job my Friend! and Congratulations to the new mod and the old mods for their new position! :)
keep updating the forum Tala!

Regards:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back