• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [10.00-13.20] Ezodus | Start 13th October 2023 18:00 | Rotten Blood | Skill Wheel | Oskayaat | Putrefactory | Bakragore | Join us now!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.ezodus.net/
Server Address
ezodus.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
FACEBOOK STREAM: The famous polish streamer Crowny Cro will stream Ezodus server start and Sunday evening as well using Facebook Gaming platform.
You can watch him on his Facebook channel by clicking on the following icons down.
YouTube Facebook Crowny Cro

5 hours left until the new fresh start of our mid-rate server is here!​

Ezodus 12.50+ mid rate real map server starting at 24th October 2020 18:00!

Create your account now!

Ebb 800 Ezodus.png
Promocodes for new players!
by6t020vz1
zmlhuimzcn
fxr2xboepk
a1q315wfs3
ncrfmx5tie
1mdhhczkre
fzwedqiz8k
6jt0jbfkjq
e4ry0armii
fllk4esszg
ghbtgchnjh
z87ibkmhxm
pcjwu4l6r9
2yv8vcnpec
argm2vweix

Last edited:
damm brah the promo codes went out fast but 2 hour countdown HYPE

website is not working for me from yday and i even can't download the client!!

can u help me with it or even upload the client for me!!~?

fix it i can't even website also a friend uploaded the client for me. and it said that when i try to login typing my email and my password

Error transferring - Server replied :Forbidden ?

what is this man fix that shit. so i can login and play.

Last edited:
website is not working for me from yday and i even can't download the client!!

can u help me with it or even upload the client for me!!~?

fix it i can't even website also a friend uploaded the client for me. and it said that when i try to login typing my email and my password

Error transferring - Server replied :Forbidden ?

what is this man fix that shit. so i can login and play.
Please pm me your IP so I can check our firewall

We want to thank you for such a great start we ever had!
On the first day, we have mentioned the really huge amount of players in-game and we are still growing! Have a great game!

New record 1683 logged in!

Inferno Big Ezodus.png

New promocodes!
qlyxztrukd
wy38syoakc
ug2e5irvqc
hnpyddts3q
modlmk7zdz
lhnqxu72ml
s4knxlewm3
iwotioyrfq
xpdk1nvrvb
9yeggtudvm
9ij3oc2mtq
czkch1hgxo
dlve2uj8qj
syvvluyzfm​

Last edited:
GLOBAL EVENT: As far as we are going forward to the 2000 players, we will enable 10% experience boost until 0:00 CET but only if we hit the 2000 players' border!

Good luck players and Happy Hunting and Questing everyone!

XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png

On the second day, we have mentioned an even higher amount of players in-game than the first day and we are still growing! Have a great game!

Good luck players and Happy Hunting and Questing everyone!

EzodusStarted.png

New record 2197 logged in!

MYSTERY BOX:
as the early game could cause unbalance with mystery boxes in the store, they were disabled for a duration small duration of time.

Mystery boxes are now coming back to our store so it is your time to test your luck!

162.gif
159.gif
?
11402.gif
?
11402.gif
?
11402.gif
?
11402.gif
?
11402.gif
?
160.gif
161.gif

DEATHMATCH & PANDORA: first two events have been enabled now and they will be executed as the website says now.
Deathmatch event is going to be possibly easier one, but Pandora Box event will be still deadly to lower level players, be careful around Ab'dendriel when it pops up!

1603730948-Death_Effect.gif
deathmatch.gif
1603731043-Dead_Human1.gif
1603730981-Dead_Human.gif
deathmatch.gif

Promo code?
<3
Will come soon ;)

WINTERLIGHT SOLSTICE: is going to be awakening on our lands for the first time and you will have your chance to obtain a Perch Raider outfit with Sleighs mounts, so this is your chance to prepare for the winter.

The event is going to be enabled until November 2nd and it starts in the morning hours 10:00 CET, October 29th.

Be brave enough to resist the perishing cold that originates from her chambers and stop it from creating a neverending winter, you've got your chance now.

1554815229-percht2.gif
1554815205-perchr1.gif

latest
latest
latest

New record 2300 logged in!

ACCOUNT SECURITY WARNING: Due to many reports from players being hacked we post this ticker with similar steps to protect your account.
Please follow these steps to prevent your account from being hacked:

1. Do not use SAME login information on Ezodus as on other Open-Tibia server.
2. Generate Recovery Key on your account.
3. Enable two-factor authentication which will guarantee you 100% protection.
4. Verify your email address in case of a lost password.

ACCOUNT SECURITY WARNING: Due to many reports from players being hacked we post this ticker with similar steps to protect your account.
Please follow these steps to prevent your account from being hacked:

1. Do not use SAME login information on Ezodus as on other Open-Tibia server.
2. Generate Recovery Key on your account.
3. Enable two-factor authentication which will guarantee you 100% protection.
4. Verify your email address in case of a lost password.
Why don't you add only 12.50 custom city... like Asylum or something like that, where people that want to pg manually still can and add monsters like glooths, azuras etc...
20% is cool but when there are 10guys running woth bots on spawn it means nothing

Why don't you add only 12.50 custom city... like Asylum or something like that, where people that want to pg manually still can and add monsters like glooths, azuras etc...
20% is cool but when there are 10guys running woth bots on spawn it means nothing
Recently it was increased to 30%. Also party exp in 12-only party will be boosted.

HALLOWEEN EVENTS: as every year there comes this spooky night, we are enabling our Halloween features starting with two outfits of fearful thematics.
Until the 1st November, there are discounts enabled on two spooky outfits in our store: Pumpkin Mummy and Royal Pumpkin Outfits.
Also, this year there will be coming raid of The Mutated Pumking starting a few days before 31st October and on Halloween night!

There will be also a possibility to obtain Halloween poison potions but the secret of them won't be revealed yet.

You see a Halloween poison potion.
It weighs 15.00 oz.
This item cannot be placed on the market. Warning: Don't drink it in any case!

animoutfit.php
animoutfit.php
1604041647-the_mutated_pump.gif
animoutfit.php
animoutfit.php

Also there comes new promo codes for new players!

qiievbdtxz
ebgervdesa
tldsbptgu4
zelwvtyrlo
ktqujt4dn3
tcsylcndat
3m3hyc0cja
xpz5u5km2x
tmyjfayh7x
7eunnrgmh1
ixvpmrmoxy
s4ep6gxcb2
vuqssrvwus
tmkhjk0t5e
cn8rve6bve​

LAST MAN STANDING & TEAM BATTLE: second wave of two events have been enabled now and they will be executed as the website says now.
The last man standing event is based on a fight of players vs players and a huge monster rampage, but the Team Battle event is based on the tactics of each team and how smart you play!

lms.gif
1603730981-Dead_Human.gif
lms.gif

GORZINDEL: with the latest server save there will be released our next missing boss of the Secret Library.
From the entrance, go to the fire section, then all the way east and then south where you'll find the teleport here.
Enter it and pull the Ostentatious Bookstand once your team is ready for the fight.

Battle recommendations:
1604305579-Sudden_Death.gif
1604305599-Avalanche.gif
1604305613-Fire_Protection_Icon.gif

To kill Gorzindel you will first have to weaken it.

To do so, start by attacking the Stolen Tome of Portals north of the room.
When it dies, its corpse will be a teleport in which everyone should quickly jump into.

Each team member will be sent to a small room with a malicious minion and another book that is responsible for one of the boss' abilities or strengths.
You will have 3-4 turns to attack it before being sent to the main room again.

Note that after returning from the small rooms, several minions will have spawned. Together they can deal significant damage, so it's better to use avalanche runes on them to clear the room, especially from the Malicious Minions which die faster.

Repeat this process until all 5 books are dead and the boss weakened, and at this point, all you'll have to do is attack Gorzindel until it dies.

BATTLE MAGE OUTFITS: today we have released the possibility to obtain Battle Mage outfits by completing all four bosses in the Secret Library places.

You exactly have to defeat Mazzinor, Lokathmor, Ghulosh, and Gorzindel bosses in order to obtain these rare gorgeous outfits, which includes bonus pack level 4.
Afterward, you only need have to find NPC Dedoras located on Cormaya fields, which is rewarding players with the Battle Mage outfits.

1604481250-Ghulosh.gif
1604481216-Lokathmor.gif
1604481230-Gorzindel.gif
1604481240-Mazzinor.gif

1604481414-battle_mage_female.gif
1604481426-battle_mage_male.gif

1604481393-Sturdy_Book.gif
1604481381-Epaulette.gif

In case of obtaining the first and second addon for this outfit, you will need to bring him 5 Sturdy Books and 20 Epaulettes which are obtainable from those bosses as well.​

RAPID RESPAWN: as every weekend there is some bonus enabled on our servers, for the first time on Ezodus the whole weekend rapid respawn will happen and the start of this enjoyable event is going to be from November 6, 10:00 CET, until November 9, 10:00 CET.

During rapid respawn, non-boss creatures, respawn three times faster than they usually do.

This is your best chance to farm charm points in our bestiary/charms system as much as you can until the weekend is over!​

Hmm.. offline?
Kuwa, cofka była panowie ^^

Last edited:
ROLLBACK & COMPENSATION: Today about 6 PM Ezodus experience rollback.
Due to huge traffic of the server, we were forced to disable automatic saves during the game which prevents rollbacks so the rollback may be very long for some characters.
We hope you, players, understand the situation. Also please understand we cannot individually restore items/levels only Tibia Coins donated through the systems.
Therefore, on Sunday we will do a special event which was normally planned after 1 month after the server start.
COMPENSATION for next 24h:
  • 30% more loot (50% on client 12)
  • Double experience
  • Rapid respawn will stay as our weekend event