• Sign up for TFS Icon Competition! The prize includes Otland Premium time and a medal, as well as obviously taking part in TFS history.
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

France] [10.00] Ezodus | Starting 27th March 18:00 2021 | Mid Rate | 12.64+ | New Quivers | Soul War Bosses/Items | Join us now!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.ezodus.net/
Server Address
ezodus.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
OP
ellvo

ellvo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
MONSTER RESPAWN RATE: due to high traffic on our server we had to enable/add a system that shortens monster spawn time rate significantly based on how many players are online and at what hour. This means that if there is going to be really high traffic during the evening, which usually is, the monster respawn rate may be even two times faster than usual and changes back in the early morning hours.

Happy Hunting & Questing everyone!
1615530426-Werelion.gif
1615530439-Werelioness.gif
1615530452-Brachiodemon.gif
1615530478-Many_Faces.gif
1615530493-Cloak_of_Terror.gif

OP
ellvo

ellvo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
FERUMBRAS' RAID: recently we have registered a huge activity on our server so with this we would like to make a big thanks for all this activity and we want to announce at the evening:

There will be one of the rarest, strongest raids performed close to 21:00 CEST Ferumbras' will spawn on his regular place at the Ferumbras' Tower.

This place is quite busy with all the active players and mostly blocked those days, so the raid is going to happen right in the Ferumbras' Tower, but there will be new shortcut portals available on the Goroma Desert and the same on the way back.
Keep in mind that the raid is pretty strong and lower-level characters won't be able to survive it but they have still a chance of participating and obtaining their loot!
1554118300-Ferumbras.gif

Last edited:
OP
ellvo

ellvo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
APRIL FOOLUMBRAS: Hahaha! You have been fooled! Thanks to everyone that has participated in the 1st April event full of jokes, as everyone was expecting the Ferumbras raid executed in yesterday's evening hours that has changed to the Foolumbras raid. There was also possible to obtain unique decoration items and only one item that has dropped to the one lucky person, named: Golden Magiclongsword, however, this sword is the only replica so the owner of it has been fooled either. Hopefully, we might see this unique decoration item in someone's house soon.

Happy Hunting everyone!
1617345507-Golden_Magic_Longsword.gif

You see a golden magic longsword.
It weighs 43.00 oz.
This is a golden replica of the famous magic longsword.

OP
ellvo

ellvo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
TEMPORARY MC LIMIT DECREASE: Due to the massive amount of players online the server resources started to reach an all-time high. Therefore, during peak times the multi-client limit will be changed to a maximum of 3 characters per IP for a limited time.

OP
ellvo

ellvo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
SPRING INTO LIFE: with daily server save of 9th April rabbits, silver rabbits, and chickens are going to be dropping colored eggs for seven days, ending on 16th April.
1555591455-Silver_Rabbit.gif
1555591428-Rabbit.gif
1555591443-Chicken.gif
1555591321-green_egg.gif
1555591334-yellow_egg.gif
1555591346-red_egg.gif
1555591359-blue_egg.gif
1555591386-purple_egg.gif

Overall major towns are hidden surprise nests that are releasing out their colorful surprises.

This event lasts one week only so far, hurry up, after easter week, every change will come back to the normal state! There is also coming easter NPC Bob the Bunny in the town of Thais he is going to reward players with a surprise jar after completing a simple task.
1555591487-bob_the_bunny.gif
1586341703-Surprise_Jar.gif

vegaseek

Reaction score
There is no point in playing, there are still LAGS. Nowhere to hunt and BOTS run everywhere. Client is debugging every now and then.

Machump

Reaction score
Few lags occured first time and once today for 20 minutes since server started (2 weeks without any lag at all) which were fixed instantly without any problem. There is over 3000 players actively doing rpg and pvp stuff on a server, yes that might be harder to find place where to hunt on such a populated server, that's why they have added monster respawn speed increase based on how many players is online or what hour it actually is. About client debug feel free to report every crash that happens to you they are gathering the data and fixing the issue immediately.

Last edited:
OP
ellvo

ellvo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
SPAWN REBALANCE: as we have already stated in some discussion on the forum few not working global like spawns have needed a re-work, they will now have the same amount of monsters on each place as they are supposed to. A bit reworked places are: True Asura Palace with all its floors, Asura Palace, Minotaur Cult Cave, The First Dragon Lair, Pirat Mines, and Exotic Cave Spider Cave. We will be checking the spawn situation every now and then if there are going to be found more differences, they will be solved right away.

1617818553-Dawnfire_Asura.gif
1617818527-Exotic_Cave_Spider.gif
1617818542-Midnight_Asura.gif
1617818565-first_dragon.gif

Noheal

Reaction score
i hope the spawn rebalance helps and some stuff actually change at the current state is really bad

Maxim94

aka Ellero
Reaction score
Yeah. No free place to hunt sadly ...
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. No free place to hunt sadly ...

OP
ellvo

ellvo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
NEW CHARMS: after today's server save we made updates to the Charms system on our server:
Gut and Scavenge charms became functional so from now you will be able to loot more creature products and skin corpses with a higher chance
Scavenge chance was changed from 10% to 25%
Gut chance was changed from 10% to 25%
Three New charms were introduced: Divine Wrath, Vampiric Embrace, Void's Call
1618298050-Holy_Effect.gif
1618297918-Gut.png
1618297929-Scavenge.png
1618297940-Divine_Wrath.png
1618297964-Vampiric_Embrace.png
1618297985-void.png
1618298050-Holy_Effect.gif

Last edited:

SENSEI2

Reaction score
@ellvo . My game acc get banned for 2hours, forum acc is banned, my 2 discord acc's are perma banned, beacuse i asked him for ban player who breaking the rules with the proofs. In the night i was trying to kill some guy who was botting his ek, after i wasted him 90% supplies he comes with 166ed noobchar to sio his main, then he drop potions to mainchar who was locked with pz. All actions are saved with screenshoots what gm ignored. He delete me 2 forum posts, 2 discord accs, banned 1 game acc with reason "spammig" after simple message on "Help Chat" for get a help. I dont understand whats going on, but our guild is boosting your server with almost 100ppls activity from. You should care about ppls playing correct on the OT, and start to care about ppls who destroying gameplay with " MC Abusing". Thats your rules right ?

Dies

Reaction score
Twitch
okukany
@ellvo . My game acc get banned for 2hours, forum acc is banned, my 2 discord acc's are perma banned, beacuse i asked him for ban player who breaking the rules with the proofs. In the night i was trying to kill some guy who was botting his ek, after i wasted him 90% supplies he comes with 166ed noobchar to sio his main, then he drop potions to mainchar who was locked with pz. All actions are saved with screenshoots what gm ignored. He delete me 2 forum posts, 2 discord accs, banned 1 game acc with reason "spammig" after simple message on "Help Chat" for get a help. I dont understand whats going on, but our guild is boosting your server with almost 100ppls activity from. You should care about ppls playing correct on the OT, and start to care about ppls who destroying gameplay with " MC Abusing". Thats your rules right ?
thats why im not playing there a lot of time i get banned on gunzo without any reason ;D enjoy

OP
ellvo

ellvo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
You were banned for spamming repeatedly same FALSE report over and over again, as far as spamming isn't allowed on our server you have been punished.
thats why im not playing there a lot of time i get banned on gunzo without any reason ;D enjoy
You can post us your name and we might re-check if that was "without any reason" :)

Dies

Reaction score
Twitch
okukany
You were banned for spamming repeatedly same FALSE report over and over again, as far as spamming isn't allowed on our server you have been punished.

You can post us your name and we might re-check if that was "without any reason" :)
no Ty now its to late :D if you was bannning me everywhere but you dont give reason " spam" you was just banning me everywhere. If i later put a post on forum with screenshots you was banning me there instantly without any reason :D :D
Like i lost 250kk on gunzo you told you will make a npc when i can payout my freeze money do you did it?
@ellvo
I have my opinion about your administration thats all :D
Have fun and all best in the future <3

OP
ellvo

ellvo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
no Ty now its to late :D if you was bannning me everywhere but you dont give reason " spam" you was just banning me everywhere. If i later put a post on forum with screenshots you was banning me there instantly without any reason :D :D
Like i lost 250kk on gunzo you told you will make a npc when i can payout my freeze money do you did it?
@ellvo
I have my opinion about your administration thats all :D
Have fun and all best in the future <3
This is the ezodus.net thread, banning always has its reason as I've already mentioned.

SENSEI2

Reaction score
@ellvo, you didnt replied me once. Is flase report if this guy was using 100% mc to healing his main knight ? then he resupplied his char with this mc char and send me same messege from all chars in 2 mins after you ban me ? He was afk on knight when using druid same when walking with knight his druid stayd afk in temple. After 45min chasing him he lost pz on banuta shortcut and goes ek to trainers and druid to try make redskull on my knight.