• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [10.00] Gunzodus | Gnomprona | 13.20 | Summer Update 2023 | Rotten Blood Quest | Oskayaat Island | Putrefactory | Bakragore!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.gunzodus.net/
Server Address
gunzodus.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

SCARLET ETZEL MECHANICS: We have reworked the way how Scarlett Etzel was working and she is now initially immortal.
In order to make her vulnerable, you have to use the Galthen's Chestplate which appears on a trophy stand near the throne.
When you do that, Scarlett will stop moving and become vulnerable for 8 seconds.

Scarlett will take 7500 damage if she's attacked while the four mirrors around her are facing her, as shown below. Note that if you fail with the mirrors she will use her Ultimate Poison Explosion, dealing 7500damage to the players around.

1591089559-Scarlett_Etzel.gif

1591090219-Cobra_Axe.gif
1591090233-Cobra_Rod.gif
1591090244-Cobra_Club.gif

great server, but please stop giving out permabans to people who haven't broken the rules. + why removing permabans from lvl 700+ characters when they did the exact same thing? treat everyone the same. You should also consider talking/giving an explanation to the people who got banned for illegal trades, its not only me but also other people got theirself a permaban from Vallais with the reason "Illegal trades". I was wrongfly banned since I never did any trading on gunzodus at all, never "sell char" never "buy coins" never "items on other server for items on this server" never anything in the "trade" subject - YET one of ur higher position members told me "They found evidence from your computer that you did some trading" well if that is the case, how legal is that? you guys breaking into your players computers or what? You guys can't just give out permabans without being able to show evidence. Trying to get in touch with any of you admins wont work either because you are totally ignoring us players most of the time.. That's the only issue with gunzodus, apart from that it's (in my opinion) the best global server around since shadowcores went extinct :p regards.

FIRST LEVEL 999+: Congratulation to our first level higher than 998 Raru, which is now able to enter "Schrödinger's Island" here, players may visit this island by going deep to the Banuta bypassing the 999+ level doors and explore those mysteries on this place.
1591420363-Blue_Confetti_Effect.gif
1591420422-Orange_Confetti_Effect.gif
1590131242-Golden_Goblet_(Level_999).gif

You see a golden goblet.
It weighs 15.00 oz.
It is given for reaching level 999. Awarded to "Player name".

There is a bug happened with me today
many old chest was spawned at no time
There were 3 plates but I used one and 2 left
every one took about 2-5 secs to spawn
1591700517737.png

Why dont you guys create a server that is 12x only so we dont have bot issues? Client 10x is full of bots. Create a new EU world that is only 12x allowed and low rates, thats something that doesnt exist out there and would catch a lot of attention!

BONUS EXPERIENCE: As ever weekend there is some bonus enabled this one won't be an exception! This weekend here comes a 25% experience bonus which is going to be enabled from June 12, 10:00 CEST, to June 15, 10:00 CEST.
Happy Hunting & Questing everyone!
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png

LOKATHMOR: with the next server save there will be released our next missing boss of the Secret Library.
Take the east corridor south, then west until you find a teleport here, enter it and pull the Ostentatious Bookstand once your team is ready for the fight.
A few moments later, the team will be sent to the center of the room with the invincible boss and trapped by Force Fields (they look like Magic Walls).
At this moment, the team should all focus on the same magic wall and kill it as soon as possible to leave the trap, because moments after the trap Lokathmor will use an ultimate explosion that deals massive damage up to 25,000 health points.

After leaving the small room, a Dark Knowledge will spawn north of it.
Kill it and quickly pick up its corpse which is Parchment of Dark Knowledge.
Use it on the Writing Desk nearby on the west side of the room, it will throw a Death Beam that destroys the remaining Force Fields and sets Lokathmor free and again vulnerable, allowing the team to attack it for a few rounds.
Shortly after, the players will be trapped in the center of the room again and repeat the previous steps until the boss has been killed.
1591884962-Dark_Knowledge.gif
1591884885-Parchment_of_Dark_Knowledge.gif
1591884947-Writing_Desk_(Quest).gif

1591885008-knowledge_rider.gif
1591903605-Force_Field.gif
1591884871-Lokathmor.gif
1591903605-Force_Field.gif

1591885033-Demon_Blood.gif

1568884611-Sinister_Book.gif
1568884513-Flying_Book.gif
1568884547-Flying_Book_(Mount).gif
1568884598-Library_Ticket.gif

1591885033-Demon_Blood.gif

Other bug
When I ask npc about balance he say 12,9kk and In market I have 14,8KK
WTF?! xD
Iam selling loot and I noticed that bug
12:53 Rokyn: You have made ten millions and it still grows! Your account balance is 12993209 gold.

EDITED ###
I sold other loot and asked npc about balance he said 14,5kk and In market it was same 14,5kk
so the market is bugged and gave me unreal number ( first time )

EDITED 2###
Market always give me wrong number [ It always show me more than I have for about 1-5 mins ]
1592132070775.png

Last edited:
I think there is a bug with preys ?!
I have damage boost why I get bonus loot
View attachment 46544
Was checking even on your character nothing like that was caused :O

Other bug
When I ask npc about balance he say 12,9kk and In market I have 14,8KK
WTF?! xD
Iam selling loot and I noticed that bug
12:53 Rokyn: You have made ten millions and it still grows! Your account balance is 12993209 gold.

EDITED ###
I sold other loot and asked npc about balance he said 14,5kk and In market it was same 14,5kk
so the market is bugged and gave me unreal number ( first time )

EDITED 2###
Market always give me wrong number [ It always show me more than I have for about 1-5 mins ]
View attachment 46574
Your market balance is counted from money in inventory/bp + money in bank, nothing buggy there in both cases.

Few new promo codes for new players!
Use on our website
iubeii7pae
pnitubtmak
xpjv7jty8h
n5pxqyg0qn
uaevvfhynl
deouilxpdw
uvnduj3y1g
qrwflqwlng
ovkjfuzyr2
crwlbuglxj
yhaamabwkq
ks7cdq2ere
ckjubjemep
3cgyuiopdb
s85mfq7cjz​

Last edited:
Was checking even on your character nothing like that was caused :O

Your market balance is counted from money in inventory/bp + money in bank, nothing buggy there in both cases.

Few new promo codes for new players!
Use on our website
iubeii7pae
pnitubtmak
xpjv7jty8h
n5pxqyg0qn
uaevvfhynl
deouilxpdw
uvnduj3y1g
qrwflqwlng
ovkjfuzyr2
crwlbuglxj
yhaamabwkq
ks7cdq2ere
ckjubjemep
3cgyuiopdb
s85mfq7cjz​
and what is the name of my char ? xD
I didn't mention it

+ I was selling loot and deposit the money
try it with normal char [ sell loot check balance after and market at once ]

Today in Scarllet boss
the chest was spawn faster than usual

and what is the name of my char ? xD
I didn't mention it

+ I was selling loot and deposit the money
try it with normal char [ sell loot check balance after and market at once ]

Today in Scarllet boss
the chest was spawn faster than usual
It's on the screen shot up there :)... scarlett works as intended now.

I was on Xibby not Xiber Star
I'm here to help you if there is something bugged Iam no attacking you
Yes, actually you were right about scarlet fixed it right after your report :) about the first report there is character Devlinn on-screen thought it's yours so tested in on that one.

ah not me xD
Post automatically merged:

@ellvo
Just now with another char name : here we go
I didn't select any preys and I have active prey bonus Its rare but it happens
1592256487180.png

Last edited:
@ellvo
Market bug like I said I sold loot and transfered the money but the market is slow and didn't reduce the amount I transfered

Market 7,6kk
But down in screen you can see that I can't create offer for 6,6kk
thats cuz I transfered 4kk+ for another char
The market is slow need to be fixed
1592314143473.png

yo is there a list of all the mobs that got edited and their damage got changed lol wtf I get killed in the most random places due to buffed shit