• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [13.30] Ixodus | Starting 22nd March 18:00 2024 CET | Gem Atelier | Bakragore's Burden | Winter Update 2023 | Create your account now!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.ixodus.net/
Server Address
ixodus.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
here we go again this server died within 3 weeks kekekeekekeekekeke
We wouldn't call 12 only no bot server in-active while there are 600 players daily, you might check online lists on real where 200 online numbers are exceeded most rarely.

@ellvo Under which criteria are characters that did not login for 40 days auctioned? I like that your servers are generally stable and you can transfer your chars to Gunzodus when the world closes/resets. However, sometimes I just don't touch Tibia for 2-3 months and then come back. Do I really have to log in once every 40 days to make sure my character doesn't automatically get auctioned. Kinda bothersome that inactive chars get automatically auctioned off. I mean, esp. on Gunz people maybe return after a couple of months. If people want to sell their chars in auction house that's another story, ofc.
On the website, it's posted 40 days but truly we are not adding characters that are offline under 90 days, not on Gunzodus at least, on Ezodus it was over 60 days at least.

DOUBLE XP & DOUBLE SKILL EVENT: during the third weekend of June there will be a special event enabled for everyone, during those special days, every creature will yield twice as many experience points and you will gain skill & magic levels twice as fast!

The event is going to be enabled from June 10, 10:00 CEST, to June 13, 10:00 CEST.

Happy Hunting everyone!
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png

1630402253-Tremendous_Tyrant.gif
1630402267-Varnished_Diremaw.gif
1630402278-Cave_Chimera.gif

We wouldn't call 12 only no bot server in-active while there are 600 players daily, you might check online lists on real where 200 online numbers are exceeded most rarely.

On the website, it's posted 40 days but truly we are not adding characters that are offline under 90 days, not on Gunzodus at least, on Ezodus it was over 60 days at least.

DOUBLE XP & DOUBLE SKILL EVENT: during the third weekend of June there will be a special event enabled for everyone, during those special days, every creature will yield twice as many experience points and you will gain skill & magic levels twice as fast!

The event is going to be enabled from June 10, 10:00 CEST, to June 13, 10:00 CEST.

Happy Hunting everyone!
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png

you realize you have like trainers right? so out of those 600 people i'd say at least half of them are on trainers, some of them are in houses using taskers, and a % of them is botting, it's not a NO BOT server just because you made it the rule doesn't mean people will abide by it, and it being a ver 12 doesn't mean there are no bots for that version it's just harder to get. i think during the first 2 weeks the server was really alive and you could greatly interact with many people now that it's june the server feels dead. the average level by now would be like 200-300 highest i think last time i checked was 500 in how much? like 3 weeks, crazyy... i wonder how he got that spot, must be a very exhilarating experience for players who would "Try" this ots but whenever they'd glance at highscores and already see everyone being at like 200-300 average and not being able to even collect people for a simple wz so they can get cash, is interesting that's the least i can say. your "600" players comes up to like 100-150 active at most.
Post automatically merged:

It really feels like you guys fell off, like i remember the servers used to be much much more alive and stable.

you realize you have like trainers right? so out of those 600 people i'd say at least half of them are on trainers, some of them are in houses using taskers, and a % of them is botting, it's not a NO BOT server just because you made it the rule doesn't mean people will abide by it, and it being a ver 12 doesn't mean there are no bots for that version it's just harder to get. i think during the first 2 weeks the server was really alive and you could greatly interact with many people now that it's june the server feels dead. the average level by now would be like 200-300 highest i think last time i checked was 500 in how much? like 3 weeks, crazyy... i wonder how he got that spot, must be a very exhilarating experience for players who would "Try" this ots but whenever they'd glance at highscores and already see everyone being at like 200-300 average and not being able to even collect people for a simple wz so they can get cash, is interesting that's the least i can say. your "600" players comes up to like 100-150 active at most.
Post automatically merged:

It really feels like you guys fell off, like i remember the servers used to be much much more alive and stable.
I still play these servers when they reload for a couple of months before they truly die.
The server isn't dead right now, it's heading that way. Every time these servers reload, there isn't anything "new". It's the same stuff each time, people rush levels, have some wars, get bored and leave. There is no incentive for them to stay.

It's a shame because for the couple of months I play, it's fun as fuck. I just wished they lasted longer.

Sharpen your swords and prepare for fights! During the third weekend of June there will be a special event enabled for everyone, during those special days, every creature will yield twice as many experience points and you will gain skill & magic levels twice as fast!

Happy Hunting everyone!
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png

RARE OUTFITS & MOUNTS SELLOUT: during this special week for the next seven days we are enabling some unobtainable outfits & mounts in our store.

From 14 June 12:00 CEST until 21 June 12:00 CEST, you will have a unique chance to obtain these individual outfits and mounts.

After these days, those outfits/mounts won't be available anymore in a store!
We wish you happy hunting & questing with a new look of your character!

animoutfit.php
animoutfit.php
animoutfit.php
animoutfit.php
animoutfit.php
animoutfit.php
animoutfit.php
animoutfit.php

145.gif
146.gif

FEROXA RAID: As nights become brighter with the full moon during late-night hours, the full moon will gain a strange impact on the island of Grimvale.
On very close days, there is a high chance of this raid being triggered in late-night hours.

The small forest there seems darker, filled with nightly howls.
Something powerful and strange has started to move on Grimvale!
Grimvale drowns in werecreatures as the full moon reaches its apex and ancient evil returns.

1571044118-Werewolf_Helmet.gif
1571044130-Wolf_Backpack.gif
1571044175-Enchanted_Werewolf_Amulet.gif

1571044034-Feroxa.gif
1571044048-Feroxa_(Killable_Werewolf).gif
1571044062-Feroxa_(Gloom_Wolf).gif

DOUBLE XP & DOUBLE SKILL: during the first weekend of May there will be a special event enabled for everyone, during those special days, every creature will yield twice as many experience points and you will gain skills & magic levels twice as fast!

The event is going to be enabled from July 8, 10:00 CEST, to July 11, 10:00 CEST.

Happy Hunting everyone!
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png
XP_Boost.png

WINTERLIGHT SOLSTICE: the days are getting colder and grisly, shaggy creatures are roaming the lands. Are you brave enough to face their queen in her frozen lair? Anyhow, don't forget: You are already halfway out of the dark!

The event start is scheduled for July 13 at 10:00 CEST while the end of this freezing fight will come on July 20, at 10:00 CEST.

Be brave enough to resist the perishing cold that originates from her chambers and stop it from creating a neverending winter, you've got your chance now.

Frosty is going to be able to trade you one of his unique mounts: Bright Percht Sleigh, Cold Percht Sleigh, or Dark Percht Sleigh.

1554815229-percht2.gif
1554815205-perchr1.gif

latest
latest
latest

DATABASE CLEARED: from today we have wiped our database and prepared the server for a new start. Feel free to create accounts/characters. The old database is still available on the URL https://old.ixodus.net so you are still going to be able to transfer your character from the Old version of Ixodus to Gunzodus.net.

Character creation is now ready on the following link: Ixodus.net

1639501516-Phoenix_Statue.gif
1639501397-phoenix.png
1639501516-Phoenix_Statue.gif

Starting.png

Starting.png

Promo codes:​

gyu8vtff8q
zcld922vlw
5n2tg05kbk
jlvgbic8ez
ocu6at2rat
mozd98joep
3lqvjlxqbr
lzyqgw4yit
gvfzbio1gm
cz68dwnm8h
lhagwiv9sb
qkgwua6lno
n9ou4lgkrh
mkaayoambr
vxw8fu0zgj

Last edited:
Hello, dear power gamers! We would like to announce our new road to one THOUSAND level on our new High-Rate server Ixodus.net which will be starting on 25th March 2023 at 18:00 CET!

Rules are simple, earn 1000 level as fast as you can, play fair, and play smart. Whoever achieves this level as first on this completely new fresh server, will be rewarded with a Tier 7 item level of your choice!
- Keep in mind that you actually have to own the item which will be turned into tier 7 once you win the competition (there will be also rewards for 2nd and 3rd place).

showoff.png

1677100573-Soulhexer.gif
1677100643-Soulbleeder.gif
1677100685-Soulcutter.gif
forge.gif
1677100663-Soulshredder.gif
1677100618-Soulpiercer.gif
1677100589-Soultainter.gif

Exaltation_Chest.gif

Good luck and have a great game!
https://www.ixodus.net/

Last edited: