• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [13.30] | RubinOT Europe Version! February 21, at 19:00 CET, 15:00 BRT - Biggest brazilian actual server.

Server Website/AAC
https://rubinot.eu
Server Address
rubinot.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
View attachment 82391

yeah no botting whatsoever on this OT, legit join now and buy TC

- First of all, I would like to thank you for honoring RubinOT, after all, your profile picture is of Rubini, thank you very much <3

In addition, we have strict checks against 100% AFK BOTs, the player in the screenshot is hunting with automations (such as Razer Synapse, for example) and we will solve this in our future client, but if you already have a solution for this, you can tell me, I'm curious to hear it

- First of all, I would like to thank you for honoring RubinOT, after all, your profile picture is of Rubini, thank you very much <3

In addition, we have strict checks against 100% AFK BOTs, the player in the screenshot is hunting with automations (such as Razer Synapse, for example) and we will solve this in our future client, but if you already have a solution for this, you can tell me, I'm curious to hear it
hmmmmm i don't know, maybe start from banning people who blatantly brake the rules and delete their chars??? that could be one step towards something lil bro

Unstable server, server lag is quite frequent with website being down and the owners don't say anything about it.

Back