• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Gunzodus 10.00!and11.92 Warzone 4,5,6/Falcon Castle/New Asuras/Gnome Items

We started playing this server with some friends & realize that this server is made for paladins. Then ofcourse all other players who hates to play paladins makes a knight to survive. Mages are completely worthless here..

A 190 paladin one shot me, He took over 800 with one bolt & gran spell. Please nerf them or make mages more stronger because they die so easy right now!

Promo codes for 50 premium points!
juor3msbyv
tgpajonqbt
sppswg9ayk
cswyprokor
p9ygnwaptb
im1t6qwk0a
k37ww7yitb
opkwttawri
lke47yyzdt
brpjymrz8s

Join us now!

Promo codes for 50 premium points!
juor3msbyv
tgpajonqbt
sppswg9ayk
cswyprokor
p9ygnwaptb
im1t6qwk0a
k37ww7yitb
opkwttawri
lke47yyzdt
brpjymrz8s

Join us now!
I think the logic for adding these should be on the oldest charachter on the account and not the actual created date for the account. Since in my case my acc is from 2014, but my char is from yesterday.

Cool stuff anyway! :)

Wtf created my acc 20 dec and cant use this code :eek:

@vTune @Thexamx
The promo code can be used only on accounts created after date the promo code was generated (to ensure it will only aim new players). There are still promo codes not used in the past (from november):
cdguqrq3of
9qu0vfjjsf

@vTune @Thexamx
The promo code can be used only on accounts created after date the promo code was generated (to ensure it will only aim new players). There are still promo codes not used in the past (from november):
cdguqrq3of
9qu0vfjjsf
This promo code was already used on 31.12.2016 17:21. :/

15 Promo codes applicable for accounts created after 4th February.
izotbchiph
8209bqnhnt
i7vyl8lo1u
b7vzmhg1re
ogjp18hnpk
8dzlw1qauj
yormi0idqi
mdtrheucw8
mmknstv48j
k0je718ikg
qxd1jwbbaf
rwchfamwxh
cydeb90vqt
unwt5vrwwj
pnmgj4btew

We did major game update on April which includes several new features:
- Imbuing system - actually same as Real Tibia, we will be monitoring how to tweak it
- Prey System
- Map update - Halls of Hope - beggining of Forgotten knowledge quest

Also there is a new set of promo codes for new players (codes can be applied in account management page):
fuclqyujs1
y1gmz5pliq
lgprdvosoh
8ab2yiovom
dw9g0t23vo
h4grnvbdg0
8xam0y5eqw
j7otl4hji7
ikge8xkw8z
okxfxfnhzm

Last edited by a moderator:
Few more new promo codes for ONLY new players (codes can be applied in account management page):

wh1ikp2sgd
f5ldefn740
soreio8zb1
rnjodcrajb
8mblvw7x6j
aj4isxnoir
by6xygropz
p8ujycym6q
zxhtmwo27l
gbd5duuedc

Enjoy them In-game!

Is there any way to connect with Tibia 11 client?

Hello,

If you have older version of Tibia 11 downloaded, you can send it to us and maybe we can work it out.

PM me if you're interested.

@Wamasa
We have added 11 client recently. All players can use this client if they like to. We also plan to add some bonus for players using Tibia 11 client (exp bonus, loot bonus etc.) since it cannot be used with bots at the moment.

You can get it here: Gunzodus - Download Client
https://www.gunzodus.net/custom/download_client
We have also generate new set of promo codes that can be applied by newcomming players: (adds 50 gunzodus points to your account)
loxdxvin1i
ymtq0tzzbw
rmvh738yhx
qguyfqrlj4
rtcpe3fcbg
at2fmvz7zg
kcfup1kp7y
kuf0lvgbbq
ffkfiihrq2
wp97fzvcgs

Server Reset & 6 years Anniversary - Starting October 7th October 18:00 CET.
Brand new season stay tunned!

6 Days, 23 Hours left to the new start!

5 Days 17 Hours left
1506895906-Pixie.gif
1506895936-Faun.gif
1506895997-Boogy.gif
check out our feyrist areas they are already released!

4 Days,8 Hours left!!! Question about CRYSTAL ARROW were relased please make your post and let us know!
Crystal arrow question

3 days left guys don't miss it !!! We've just reworked our bosses with the special abilities so they are working same way as on real ( was missing some behaviours)

1507113350-bosses.png

Also promo codes are going to be released some hours before the start, stay tunned.

We started playing this server with some friends & realize that this server is made for paladins. Then ofcourse all other players who hates to play paladins makes a knight to survive. Mages are completely worthless here..

A 190 paladin one shot me, He took over 800 with one bolt & gran spell. Please nerf them or make mages more stronger because they die so easy right now!

Have premium scrolls been added to store yett? (Dont think im gonna play otherwise becouse it gets so boring so fast :/ )

I didnt understand the question about the premy scrolls....

@Tampek that was old feature paladins were nerfed like 2 year ago everything changed and moved so on :)

@Sedd thanks for your support
Here I've uploaded some screens from new spawns in each town from real 2017 summer updates (nothing custom)
enjoy the start 1 day left!!!

Carlin graveyard (right old troll cave was enlarged by this with 2017 summer update)

1507298005-carlin_graveyard.png

Ab'dendriel caves/boss north of ab city also 2017 updates

1507298092-ab_dendriel_boss.png

1507298140-ab_cave.png

Darashia caves/boss room (under minotaur tower passage through it)

1507298225-darashia_caves.png

1507298245-darashia_bossroom.png

And many more ... :) stay tunned

I didnt understand the question about the premy scrolls....

Have premium scrolls been added to store yett? What is it that you dont understand? Are they added or not? Els i wait to play untill they are.

Nope and they wont be added only thing we will maybe change is tibia coins could be added to the market, this topic is still under ideas only.