• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Gunzodus 10.00!and11.92 Warzone 4,5,6/Falcon Castle/New Asuras/Gnome Items

No points in adding premium scrolls if they make tibia coins buyable from market.

bumpppin

Nice new spawns, Keep the good work up :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No points in adding premium scrolls if they make tibia coins buyable from market.

Its almost the same thing :p
And coins will probably be added 2020, was told they where going to be added in september then october and now thinking about it...

Its almost the same thing :p
And coins will probably be added 2020, was told they where going to be added in september then october and now thinking about it...

Hahah,

And now they made price of the items X2 ??

But whyy? xDDDDD

7$ for those shitty boots xDD
gg

rip

Hahah,

And now they made price of the items X2 ??

But whyy? xDDDDD

Becouse its NOT PTW you can bot 20 chars to lvl 300 and get full eq ;)

Okay that for a normal player it takes like a week to take a singel char to 300 but how cares. o_O

I used to have 8-14 chars online botting to fix points for full set AND YES it takes alot of time even with that many chars

Last edited:
few hours left :)

en2fnaamvt
qdhhjaay8r
kxj5w2cl8e
kcnylzasm8
kyqi1t01er
d0pzlwxtus
5jxds9xiir
ekuwaetcpp
rtzsqgfcoy
7cizmaq2wk
rf7ao9vj5c
4p1bwmnar3
k9vy6bhi21
yyoh7nw8pq
xd2i5q5k3z
8qfqmebnam
tp5704sxor
xul4lioqm4
0zafrqugrf
w6x6hgwsw2

Here are some promocodes what may be used already :) more incoming later!

pc.JPG
What am i supposed to do ? I created new account, new character and it's still the same.

Is bots legal?
Is macro legal?
is the spells and damages based on wikia?

Yes,yes
and no we are using a bit stronger formulas as it always been on gunzodus

301 - x - 1.5x

Pretty sure in real tibia you can exp faster haha

700 players online thanks for ur support

New record 826 players has logged in.

New anniversary things comming out starting today, gonna be posted on site, don't miss it ;) NPC Glen is already giving an anniversary presents in Thais depot.
Gunzodus - Latest News

How do you even get blossom bag, swan feather cloak and lit moon miror when Threatened Dreams doesnt work? @ellvo

This is decisively fake server...
I just want to buy some equipment after 2 days of server start. Market is totaly empty, no buy and sell offers.
This is not possible since according to web now plays 600+ players!
Respawns are empty!
It look like a 80% players are located in Training room ;)
Good luck for players still playing there.