• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Are we playing the same server? Even though I have lower ping to Waropolis than to Realesta I barely could walk. Each click of the mouse makes your character stuck for a second, not even saying about sidestep, this one makes you feel like you are disconnected from the game. This shitty ot is exact opposite of being smooth. It's like one of those hosted on home computers with 256kb internet bandwidth back then in 2008, seriously.

Or maybe I'm just used to professional servers and shouldn't really hate those amateur ones? Joining Waropolis was a terrible experience must admit.

I didnt have even one small lag. Its perfect for me

things to fix

-premium accs right click sell option not working on 99% of items
-red skull not dissapearing after 24h
-not being able to for example say 'bp sd -yes yes yes yes' to most rune npcs (instead have to say bp sd - yes- bp sd -yes)
-maybe add task list to site & locations of all or most custom quests
-guild wars on site not working

also please dont tp ppl back to to 'hard' quest when they die or werent even there in the first place, it completely ruins the point

Last edited:
things to fix

-premium accs right click sell option not working on 99% of items
-red skull not dissapearing after 24h
-not being able to for example say 'bp sd -yes yes yes yes' to most rune npcs (instead have to say bp sd - yes- bp sd -yes)
-maybe add task list to site & locations of all or most custom quests

also please dont tp ppl back to to 'hard' quest when they die or werent even there in the first place, it completely ruins the point

We were first that want to done this quest. IT Has some bug that's why he tp US to IT again.

Server is awesome and there are nice fights.

im not palying this but i've played the lastest release and it was fun i know the hoster knows what he's doing 100% recommended

We were first that want to done this quest. IT Has some bug that's why he tp US to IT again.

Server is awesome and there are nice fights.
what bug would make it correct to get teleported back or even be teleporting people into the quest that werent there ? XD theres 0 possibility of someone running back after they die and making it

Are we playing the same server? Even though I have lower ping to Waropolis than to Realesta I barely could walk. Each click of the mouse makes your character stuck for a second, not even saying about sidestep, this one makes you feel like you are disconnected from the game. This shitty ot is exact opposite of being smooth. It's like one of those hosted on home computers with 256kb internet bandwidth back then in 2008, seriously.

Or maybe I'm just used to professional servers and shouldn't really hate those amateur ones? Joining Waropolis was a terrible experience must admit.

Seems like a problem you got. Cause me and my friends are lagg free and everything is smooth as f*ck. Sucks for you:/

IT Has some bug that's why he tp US to IT again.
Guy with name Pyrka Leci was killed by us at cormaya and few minutes later we saw him on stream with rest of the team doing quest. Server is good but things like tping ppl can ruin reputation of waropolis.

Btw yesterday I was traveling from eremo to cormaya , when i wrote " back >yeyz >yes" I traveled to ice island xd

Client works smooth as fk for me

Guys u should check enfo formula because yesterday we killed one guy
  • [14 January 2019 (21:57)] Killed at level 117 by player: Kijek
I was lvl 89 and this kill gave me just few %...

Last edited:
Well fun server. Too bad people rather make eks nowadays xd top 10 is filled with them. Follow atk and spam exori's... either you higher the mana for exori or make follow atk impossible for knights in pvp. They only destroy fun fights

-Firstly, nerf knight, increase exori mana cost to 60% of max mana so they cant exori spam cause they waste better than sorcs spamming morthur

-I think frag system is also kinda bugged because everyone who dealt the slightest bit of damage gets the frag

-Enfo system works weird, experience gain for killing people seems waaaaaaaay smaller than it used to be in previous editions, idk if its intentional or not

-Terrams have absolutely dogshit loot compared to other monsters that could be hunted instead (either increase lootrate, make them task monsters or add some more loot into them, either of the 3 works)

-Something is wrong with the uh exhaustion times after uhing yourself, it takes waaaaaaaaaay too long to do uh>uh

other than that great ot, would be nice if we could receive any hints how to solve the cool custom quests and stuff!

Yeah PVP=e Sucks i remeber 1 yr ago when you killed 110+ by 3 ppl you got over 300k exp o simmiliar like that now if killing i can got 1k exp?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back