• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
beautiful hrate for small teams Screenshot (http://prntscr.com/m84ite)

better to go realesta than to have fucking wars 20vs20 on orshabumba with infinitive amount of everything xDDDD with this shitty community highrates are only worth to play on first day
cya
Could you just leave for ever? And stay forever on your lonely server realesta. Especially if you have no friends to fight them back. Maybe teamup with tampon. Or are you tampon maybe?

ye was suprised by the amount of ppl in their team, but we just gotta adapt and improve I guess?

Could you just leave for ever? And stay forever on your lonely server realesta. Especially if you have no friends to fight them back. Maybe teamup with tampon. Or are you tampon maybe?

go make some sd makers, block demona with noobchars and go pg with ur whole family to lvl 300

beautiful hrate for small teams Screenshot (http://prntscr.com/m84ite)

better to go realesta than to have fucking wars 20vs20 on orshabumba with infinitive amount of everything xDDDD with this shitty community highrates are only worth to play on first day
cya
Waropolis is good server, realesta also, nobody talks shit about realesta here, we just decided to play here because its easy, fast server. If u dont like waropolis just leave this theard and go play where you want. Most of the waropolis players well know this server and trust me nobody cares about your opinion because you are just small thrash without tibia friends. You talking about shity community but you are part of the worst community, fking toxic kids fuck off from here nobody cares about pokemons like you

go make some sd makers, block demona with noobchars and go pg with ur whole family to lvl 300

I think you have no clue. Im too lazy to make a sd maker and for sure too lazy to block demona xd but nice try mister realesta warrior

sell cheap bot, everything works perfect aimbot + healing / if you have more than 30 iq you wont get stuck ever in prison

sell cheap bot, everything works perfect aimbot + healing / if you have more than 30 iq you wont get stuck ever in prison

Didnt face a single botter since i started playing, i guess you are not making much profit here.
It would be better for everyone if you just dissappear. Shamefull kid with nothing better to do in his life than cheating or learning how to cheat.

OK i played on the server since it started, here is few things, FIRST OF ALL ITS NOT PVP-E, you gain no exp for killing other players, and there is a skull system, THE EXP STAGES are INCORRECT, its higher than they say (website says it ends with 2x at 120) but in reality at 120 u gain exp x6, the issue has been reported to the admins, but they simply dont care, i recommend to keep scrolling, find a different server because GM here doesnt know what he's doing

@edit: Oh yeah they say they have anti-bot system, but 80% of the players are botting, and they dont do anything about it ^^

OK i played on the server since it started, here is few things, FIRST OF ALL ITS NOT PVP-E, you gain no exp for killing other players, and there is a skull system, THE EXP STAGES are INCORRECT, its higher than they say (website says it ends with 2x at 120) but in reality at 120 u gain exp x6, the issue has been reported to the admins, but they simply dont care, i recommend to keep scrolling, find a different server because GM here doesnt know what he's doing

@edit: Oh yeah they say they have anti-bot system, but 80% of the players are botting, and they dont do anything about it ^^

80% of players are botting? XDDDD

i've seen 1 botter ever since the start of the ot and hes not playing anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back