• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Bots play here like on all servers , but they no 80 % players ,
on my team no play any one boter.

Server fun , but this teams with many members destroy this game.

I think wee need here reset lvls and make here server without blessing , and with last exp stage with x0,5 low rate but with better loot x6 or 7 like on first edition waropolis.

Change this skill rate to x2 , because this knights have here monks trainers and have to much good skills and hits here.

proposes something like:

rates
Level
1-8: 45x
9-20: 7x
31-50: 4x
51-60: 2x
61-80: 1x
80 + x0,5
Skills: 2x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 7x

+ remove the blessing system from the blessing temples

You can remove to might rings and stone skin amulets from jins.

Good server, but fix the frag system because many dont even put warmode or skull and make pvp e more exp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bots play here like on all servers , but they no 80 % players ,
on my team no play any one boter.

Server fun , but this teams with many members destroy this game.

I think wee need here reset lvls and make here server without blessing , and with last exp stage with x0,5 low rate but with better loot x6 or 7 like on first edition waropolis.

Change this skill rate to x2 , because this knights have here monks trainers and have to much good skills and hits here.

proposes something like:

rates
Level
1-8: 45x
9-20: 7x
31-50: 4x
51-60: 2x
61-80: 1x
80 + x0,5
Skills: 2x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 7x

+ remove the blessing system from the blessing temples

You can remove to might rings and stone skin amulets from jins.

Tampon, first of all your team aint that good so we all know u dont use bot, u dont need to point it out.

Server is good yeah but u talk about many people on a team? Lmao, look at your own team

Bruh u belong inside a pussy like the tampon u are, but i dont think u have seen one thats why u call urself for a tampon. Have fun

xDDD top 1 hypocrite ever, your 10 member team random pking everywhere is not "many" ?

when server start i have 10 + members , but no all people from my team play regulary , so at much time i have online 3-4 or 5 people to play not 10 or 10 +.

At now i no have 10 people on team , 4 people or 5 from my team go to other teams.

tampon complaining about loot when it takes 1 refill on warlocks with 100 mage to earn 40-50 cc XD
and there's no blessings btw

You play on team 30 people with top lvls ek , and you no die very , so save much money.

For what team you guys make this big team i no see here other team with many members like your.

Amulet of life like blessing you can buy on eremo.

Like on every other server's someone will get away with using bot. But trust me when I say this, the vast majority of all bot accussations are invalid. Too many people cannot handle defeat and blaming the loss on bot is probably the number 1 excuse and to that I can only say fuck you .l.

You play on team 30 people with top lvls ek , and you no die very , so save much money.

For what team you guys make this big team i no see here other team with many members like you.
We just got less ppl than you. Our knight (I) just exping with ms/eds. (Better exp+money)
You too got top knight in Ur own team but he prefer exping solo at poi dls xD
Show US Ur power ;)

Like on every other server's someone will get away with using bot. But trust me when I say this, the vast majority of all bot accussations are invalid. Too many people cannot handle defeat and blaming the loss on bot is probably the number 1 excuse and to that I can only say fuck you .l.

Ok guys you winner!

You have lvl 140 + your friend lvl 100 runing with dash like 200 lvl and with bot reattack he shooting every sd how he can do it congratulations for winners.

Sorry for i say you got bot, only your friend play with use bot.

We just got less ppl than you. Our knight (I) just exping with ms/eds. (Better exp+money)
You too got top knight in Ur own team but he prefer exping solo at poi dls xD
Show US Ur power ;)

The knight from my team is a muddy junkie who dies from 2 terrams monsters without exura sio.

When friend give me knight 110 to block Terrams monsters then i tank 5 -6 terrams and without spell exura sio i can blocked + mage can shooting to me with spells: exevo mort hur in the same time so i no have good knight.

Other better knight start to play mage and no play at ek so i no have good knights.

I make new short movie from some fights from yesterday and today :

LOL I PLAY HERE 2HOUR AND GET 1,2KK
TAMPON WALKING IN ZAOAN SHOES, WHAT IS WRONG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back