• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Good server and funny, If u look for a oldschool server and ur lazy to hunt, then u should consider joining waropolis.
Come and try it out.

Note to GM
Fix frag system

Last edited:
Wee need reset server and open with other stages slower stage on last lvls and change this skills to x1 becasue knights and rp have training monks and attack to much.

It's no funny to fight vs knights high lvls witch hits 350 damage to attack people if they play in big teams where some people use aim bots like: Luckygot aka Zaowan who boting on every server where play and here attack with bot every sd.

Later Luckygot spam to me haha im the best player in tibia.

Nice best player who play in big team with knights and play with use aim bot.

Congratulations for him he top noob in tibia, who play many years and still no have hands to play without bot.

When i say to him go open stream and go to fight 1 vs 1 then he scared and shut up , because retard can play only with aim bot and no have skill to play this game.

Some people from my team leave server , because say here it's many high lvls and some people boting and got much speed so fight vs boters with much speed it's no funny.

Wee need reset server and open with other stages slower stage on last lvls and change this skills to x1 becasue knights and rp have training monks and attack to much.

It's no funny to fight vs knights high lvls witch hits 350 damage to attack people if they play in big teams where some people use aim bots like: Luckygot aka Zaowan who boting on every server where play and here attack with bot every sd.

Congratulations for him he top noob in tibia, who play many years and still no have hands to play without bot.

When i say to him go open stream and go to fight 1 vs 1 then he scared and shut up , because retard can play only with aim bot and no have skill to play this game.

Some people from my team leave server , because say here it's many high lvls and some people boting and got much speed so fight vs boters with much speed it's no funny.
Was funny watching how u died today with RS m8 :D

Luckygot aint zaowan? Haha

Yeah reset with lower stages, lower skills (mlvl, distance etc.) 100 paladin killing me almost on bolt + sd when im 90+ its not to play vs EK, they wasting me from full mana in 20sec ;/

Lovely server but when i see somebody play on 7.4 with bot and talk about its 2k19 who play on 7.4 without killing most lovely thing on 7.4 but nvm yeah botters using Crystalshit or other bots kills fun
@GM Krazy make something to Crystal Bot isn't works on your ot make old client with KK on frame fps ping meter and WSAD moves option

Nerf EK/RP SD's And Restart server at Friday make sense to reload

Lovely server but when i see somebody play on 7.4 with bot and talk about its 2k19 who play on 7.4 without killing most lovely thing on 7.4 but nvm yeah botters using Crystalshit or other bots kills fun
@GM Krazy make something to Crystal Bot isn't works on your ot make old client with KK on frame fps ping meter and WSAD moves option

ye its true noobs playing with bots is so annoying like this top 1 ek ;/ and ye block crystal bot, its for sure only first and last type of bot which works on this server

Nerf EK/RP SD's And Restart server at Friday make sense to reload

definetely agree with you ek's sd is too strong ;/

ye its true noobs playing with bots is so annoying like this top 1 ek ;/ and ye block crystal bot, its for sure only first and last type of bot which works on this server

Like this top 1 EK XD

Reported this like 4 days ago alrdy. Didnt bother lvling any more then lvl 80. Glad i didnt. Eks has no use in ots like this.

Ek TOP1 he plays streams, any doubt watch : twitch.tv/melfonide
WTF is wrong here? Crying about botters...lol i still didnt see many. Only a guy called Sell Pvp (lvl 70~)
With all due respect Tampon, but you are here posting videos almost every day you only have show the botters in your videos with evident proofs instead of complaining…Images speak louder than words.

Okey Firstly... I'm playing with twitch ;)
Then u are saying that I'm bot, but I never get to a prison island like you maybe 10 or 15 times ;) (and not only becouse of tasker MF's but SD's quickly ;) ) It's only 1 time when I'll reply something to you cukierasek here.
Regards,
Melfo.

Ek TOP1 he plays streams, any doubt watch : twitch.tv/melfonide
WTF is wrong here? Crying about botters...lol i still didnt see many. Only a guy called Sell Pvp (lvl 70~)
With all due respect Tampon, but you are here posting videos almost every day you only have show the botters in your videos with evident proofs instead of complaining…Images speak louder than words.

Listen today boters have scripts for blocking to shooting under roof.

I no uploading movie when they shooting many sd on bot and later they say me shit they perfect hand or etc shit i no waste time to this to make proof to some boting on orshaabal server.

Hello mr Tampon, I do never answer to things like this but today is your day. Calling me Zaowan it's a honor for me honestly, a part of playing this game for me it's in memory of him, so if you wanna call me botter, atleast prove it, every botter in this tibian community has been showed up soon or later, so I'm sure that you'll be able to caught me botting with a prove, if you do I'll pay you everything what you ask for in real life, since then good luck.

Aka Latii, greetings

Hello mr Tampon, I do never answer to things like this but today is your day. Calling me Zaowan it's a honor for me honestly, a part of playing this game for me it's in memory of him, so if you wanna call me botter, atleast prove it, every botter in this tibian community has been showed up soon or later, so I'm sure that you'll be able to caught me botting with a prove, if you do I'll pay you everything what you ask for in real life, since then good luck.

Aka Latii, greetings

It's a great honor to be called a Zaowan who was 10x or more caught botting hahaha xD.

Besides, if you are Latti, you have also been caught once when you used the bot when i watching stream punio on realistic war.

So great your minds if you bot and liked when other called to you name of another bot.

I say one more i no search here boters and no make proofs for some one boting on orschabaal server , i no want waste time for it.

Regards and I recommend learning to play without a bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back