• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
if i remember correctly you failed last time when you started it. but this time i might give it a try good luck
420 BLazze it

Mate, you haven't answered the last PM from me, had a couple questions there!

Like OT land states that it's 7.4 spells but on the website "server information" it says that spells is 7.72 because players wanted that?

Catch me in PM please :)
-Scollen

This read makes me thinking of starting to play tibia again..

80 accounts registered no advertise only otland :/

80 accounts registered no advertise only otland :/
There will be 100-200 ppl.
Stop talking about numbers, its war server not fking RPG. Sometimes at realestaWAR is just few players online and its enough to have fun. People should change their way of thinking. If most ppl just check the webside and dont even make account because amount of players is not enough for them its killing servers. If u want bigger community start from yourself, make a char, bring friends and play. Talking at forum about numbers wont bring more ppl to server.

Relax guys i just said it was 80 players registered i did not mean anything bad, there is actually more fun when there is more players online.

Relax guys i just said it was 80 players registered i did not mean anything bad, there is actually more fun when there is more players online.
I heard houndred times "less than 200 players? DED server" i remember when we had 20 ppl online and we had alot of fights but now "new community" just talking about numbers and some ppl belive them and dont even give a chance to server that's why some hosters decide to spoof their servers but its also wrong.

I heard houndred times "less than 200 players? DED server" i remember when we had 20 ppl online and we had alot of fights but now "new community" just talking about numbers and some ppl belive them and dont even give a chance to server that's why some hosters decide to spoof their servers but its also wrong.
thats exactly why I didnt spoof and first 2 fail runs had over 130+ record if not for bugs they would have gotenn 200-300 but with spoof scripts its just easier to get reall 300 going i guess thats why so many decide because 80% of community is retards who wont register unless they see 200-300 online which is a joke since most of servers that have spoof and 300 players have no economy at all thats why its better to not spoof

No need many people here for good fights.

Wars like 50 vs 50 it's no fun it's only gfb spams , maybe better when here no play much people then some idiots no makes tems with 50 people.

We had a lot of fun and best wars when we were fighting 5v5 [in small teams] even when on waropolis were 60-70 players.
Imo its very good server, we can fight even when are 50 ppls online.
Just please, dont try to spoof it, its better to see 20 players online than 300 online spoofs.
It will just kill ur reputation.

Last edited:
thats exactly why I didnt spoof and first 2 fail runs had over 130+ record if not for bugs they would have gotenn 200-300 but with spoof scripts its just easier to get reall 300 going i guess thats why so many decide because 80% of community is retards who wont register unless they see 200-300 online which is a joke since most of servers that have spoof and 300 players have no economy at all thats why its better to not spoof
Yee i totally agree with you. I remember times when OTS were rly bugged, not stable, community was much smaler but everyone wanted to play, sometimes hosters just closed servers without any information and we had to wait for next OTS xd i miss old times, now community is shity its nightmare to open new OTS as noname, ppl hating you for everthing.

Likes everyone who Got brain under bones No spoofed ot Recommended let show just one time who rly wanna play after school/job etc little bit time server dont goes die after 1 week hard fight do not do 15ppl or more teams game will be smoothly if we gonna make teams where at same time will be active 10 ppl No more everyone know let make dominando on ot like that was Not hard if you make 20 ppl but that mean server gonna be des after 2dayz or wars keep watching and join with brain

We will see tommorow what they prepared for us. Hehe xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back