• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Here is a idea: Copy the system medivia has with its speed. The speed formula is perfect even at lvl 300s you can aim them (well i dont you can but.. thats you..) Problem solved. Kthxbye
Hey Mate!

As far as I remember this ots is a highrate fun server, not a rat race who can buy more gfbs from venezuelans and who can drink more energy drinks to spend those gfbs on blocked penisula tomb by 28 noobchars. So I don't know why are You even chipping in this thread :)

Hey Mate!

As far as I remember this ots is a highrate fun server, not a rat race who can buy more gfbs from venezuelans and who can drink more energy drinks to spend those gfbs on blocked penisula tomb by 28 noobchars. So I don't know why are You even chipping in this thread :)
Cause i dont want such servers anymore either xd we want the same bro believe me. A smooth highrate. And im just saying that make lvl 80 the max will only bring even more shit wars.

Well i gave an idea how to solve the speed issue > change the speed formula, but do it properly like medivia did. You can hate medivia as much as you want but their formulas and some of the nerfs have brought greath wars even at lvl 300s. Can we say that about any other ot?

I agree with implementing the speed formulas from medivia, but if I'm not mistaken this was suggested like 2-3 editions ago, and the admin doesn't know how to do it properly, because if I remember well he said that he will do something with it but he never did it.

So maybe admin from waropolis doesn't know how to solve this problem, and maybe the only good solution for him is to just lower exp stages? Because it's pathetic to play with 150+ lvl and normal speed formulas like here rly.

Last edited:
Here is a idea: Copy the system medivia has with its speed. The speed formula is perfect even at lvl 300s you can aim them (well i dont think you can but.. thats you + tampon..) Problem solved.

I no have any problems , i can play on server where playing levels like 400 without this your medivia system.

But many people have problem to aiming on higher lvls and when they some die then they start using aim bots , becasue they think if some one have good aim then they have bots for reason high lvls speed.

Cause i dont want such servers anymore either xd we want the same bro believe me. A smooth highrate. And im just saying that make lvl 80 the max will only bring even more shit wars.

Well i gave an idea how to solve the speed issue > change the speed formula, but do it properly like medivia did. You can hate medivia as much as you want but their formulas and some of the nerfs have brought greath wars even at lvl 300s. Can we say that about any other ot?

No offense, but you do not have any imagination at all , when people more lvls than 80 , then noob players more use hotkey spells spam like wave , ue , energy beam etc >>> war at 100 % it's no better than on lvls 80 maybe for you and noob players who like this style fights spams spell on hotkey and gfb like on medivia have shit wars where 40 gays fight vs other 40 gays , they trap one guy with magic wall shoot 1 combo sd and he die and he have 0 chances to do somthing.

I prefer fighting in the style of 1: 1, 2: 2, 3: 3, 4: 4 etc. where players shooting more sd than spells hotkey spams and when some player got trap he got chances to leave this trap .

The higher the player level, the more hotkey spells spam can use in combat, calculations are simple and predictable.

Tampon event will exist on this edition ?

just figure out some good exp rates and stop thinking about random things that could improve the gameplay 🥴

any exp share on this server? like 2 voc 30%, 3 voc 50% etc? how does the exp share system works

any exp share on this server? like 2 voc 30%, 3 voc 50% etc? how does the exp share system works

How i remember exp share give 10 % exp here.

But you no have bonuses with other more bonuses for vocations.

Tasks give only money , but you can do it the same tasks many time.

These are the rates we are thinking of.
1-20 :20x
20-30 :10x
30-40 :8x
40-50 :6x
50-60 :5x
60-80 :3x
80-100 :2x
100+ :1-2x

We have medivia speed formula implemented. Speed is the same for level 50's but it slows down after level 80. Level 120 pvp will be fun still.

We could keep 100+ : 2x and increase deathloss. With speeds slower at high lvls it might not be a problem with higher levels.

We will add new content for players after they achieve most of the content already in place after a week or so.

For smaller team fights we have built a battleground system where teams can fight 3v3-10v10 in ranked matches. Spend your winnings in the pvp shop.

Make sure to use war mode if you want to war and not receive frags.

Last edited:

We have medivia speed formula implemented. Speed is the same for level 50's but it slows down after level 80. Level 120 pvp will be fun still.

We could keep 100+ : 2x and increase deathloss. With speeds slower at high lvls it might not be a problem with higher levels.

We will add new content for players after they achieve most of the content already in place after a week or so.

For smaller team fights we have built a battleground system where teams can fight 3v3-10v10 in ranked matches. Spend your winnings in the pvp shop.

Sounds good, but it should be 1x after lvl 100 :D !

And lootrate?

And lootrate?
Loot rate is custom 3-4x. Smaller rares drop very frequent for gold for war(fire swords, skull staffs, dragon shields etc), gold drops heavy. Super rares such as MPA, mastermind shield etc is still somewhat hard to loot to give a 'rare' feeling to intense items, but players will still have infinite supplies to war.

Last edited:
please stop changing the exp rate its highrate a war server we can enjoy for summer, stop lower the rates atleast,

change the speed formula is good,

but why cant u just have the same exp rate u had last edition when i was playin? or second last edition when i was fighting agains the polacks

same rate like this edition

something like this would be fun for a while for everyone i think

please stop changing the exp rate its highrate a war server we can enjoy for summer, stop lower the rates atleast,

change the speed formula is good,

but why cant u just have the same exp rate u had last edition when i was playin? or second last edition when i was fighting agains the polacks

same rate like this edition

something like this would be fun for a while for everyone i think
there is no point to fight with 100lvls after one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back