• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
please stop changing the exp rate its highrate a war server we can enjoy for summer, stop lower the rates atleast,

change the speed formula is good,

but why cant u just have the same exp rate u had last edition when i was playin? or second last edition when i was fighting agains the polacks

same rate like this edition

something like this would be fun for a while for everyone i think
Well bro thats why i complained but sage says all i do is complain. And now you are too late xd welcome to neveresta 2.0

Actually high exp like at 1st/2nd edition + medivia speed formula reduction is the best option. Idk why are u makin it with these mid rates XD
With this high loot rate and infinity amount of runes/manas it doesn't metter if u get 1x after lvl 100. If some1 want to take lvl 150 he will get it - custom monsters are givin alot of exp anyway. Don't cry later on that ppl got 60 lvl higher than u cuz u can't even exp XD

If this med rate will be it then me and my people wont start. Pointless to start neveresta all over again wtf man.. we asked for waropolis

Ye really good idea to make last exp x 3 and in 2 days you have here lvls 150 + lvls ek with many mighty rings and to killing they you need 10 people , this knights can waste all your mana in 5 seconds with wepons from sms shop like on last version where run 170 ek and in every one second attacked you with dmg 500 and wasted all mana mages and no want die by combo 8 people , because got many might rings and have many hp.

Look last frag on my movie from last version Waropolis how many people you need to killing 170+ EK

Ye really good idea to make last exp x 3 and in 2 days you have here lvls 150 + lvls ek with many mighty rings and to killing they you need 10 people , this knights can waste all your mana in 5 seconds with wepons from sms shop like on last version where run 170 ek and in every one second attacked you with dmg 500 and wasted all mana mages and no want die by combo 8 people , because got many might rings and have many hp.

Look last frag on my movie from last version Waropolis how many people you need to killing 170+ EK

Just gtfo tampon really. We asked for waropolis. If you dont like it DON'T follow us with this retarded spam. Stay neveresta and do your thing there but dont follow us with this shit spam. All your videos are the same sneak with 5 people on 1 guy gz. And the last frag even10 people needed for 1 guy. Shit player

Actually high exp like at 1st/2nd edition + medivia speed formula reduction is the best option. Idk why are u makin it with these mid rates XD
With this high loot rate and infinity amount of runes/manas it doesn't metter if u get 1x after lvl 100. If some1 want to take lvl 150 he will get it - custom monsters are givin alot of exp anyway. Don't cry later on that ppl got 60 lvl higher than u cuz u can't even exp XD

Server starts, we have fun. -> Day 2 wake up, log in and people are lvl 120-150, we have fun. Day 3, wake up log in and people are lvl 200 & server dies.

Just gtfo tampon really. We asked for waropolis. If you dont like it DON'T follow us with this retarded spam. Stay neveresta and do your thing there but dont follow us with this shit spam. All your videos are the same sneak with 5 people on 1 guy gz. And the last frag even10 people needed for 1 guy. Shit player

Yeah ofcourse noobs like you i killing with use left hand o_O

Last edited:
1-20 :25x 20-30 :15x 30-40 :10x 40-50 :8x 50-60 :6x 60-80 :5x 80-100 :4x 100+ :3x

definitely best option just change the last stage to 2x maybe?

Lets just cast votes and see what most people want ! This one u chose aint bad either, as long as its 2x after lvl 100 its still decent

Ye and then those shit rpgs go vote for med rates and we lost our real waropolis gg. I see no reason to change from rates if the owner just fix the speed formula as he said he will

If this med rate will be it then me and my people wont start. Pointless to start neveresta all over again wtf man.. we asked for waropolis
LOL getting level 60 on Krazy stage is like only first day and You have highloot so idk when you see neveresta, if its too hard for you just wait 3-5 days and buy a ready char like always.

LOL getting level 60 on Krazy stage is like only first day and You have highloot so idk when you see neveresta, if its too hard for you just wait 3-5 days and buy a ready char like always.

I think he wanted play here like 2 h and make exit to play shitcores server , becasue this shit start in the same day so rpger from team
demodras want to Waropolis faster dead , for he can faster buy character on shitcores when some people make exit from here.

Here have good loot and can make lvls very fast easy on new custom monsters like new warlocks who give style like 25k exp one monster when you kill it on low lvl when your team help you , so make a high lvl with slow last exp rate is a easy.

Better is last exp stage x1 >>> then people stoped exp on slow exp stage and start fights , no like on x3 where rpg idiots exp every day because have x3 exp like this stupid top lvl ek who exp like 15 h per day on terrams mosnters , he buy many ssa and mighty rings and thinking he immortal because got 5 bp ssa and 10 bp mighty rings and small team can't kill him , becasue he spam many exori with 500 dmg on ssa amulets and mighty rigns when people make trap to him.

Better game when knights no got high lvls like 200 and people can kill one guy on lvl 100 or 120 with team like 4-5 people than must ask to help other team to killing one fucking ek who think he are immortal on many ssa and mighty rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back