• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
It should end on 2x, since the community is split on 1x or 3 x. It should just meet halfway and make both parts happy.

im so over tired of this low rates nowdays, after this fails of mastercores originals, realesta,neversta im so dooone. i won't play but wish you good luck, looking forward for higher exp OT.

Maybe change the post's name? So people know that it's starting this friday
We had made a request days ago to mods to change the date in title but I guess they dont care :( I will make a new post. (nvm they changed)

Stages
Ending stage will be 2x. We will find a happy medium between both worlds to try and make everyone happy. Official stages will be on website tomorrow after last minute testing today.

With the new speed formula, fighting at higher levels wont be that big of issue. We can always raise the deathloss or increase xp it takes to get lvl 120+

Last edited:
im so over tired of this low rates nowdays, after this fails of mastercores originals, realesta,neversta im so dooone. i won't play but wish you good luck, looking forward for higher exp OT.

xDDDDDDDD In what world is this OT a lowrate? Are you stupid? This is the dumbest reason not to play a OT, and it will be better without you. Just because its not going to be 3x as end exp stage? hahahaa - Please mate, you get 500k pr refill on this ot, you will always have cash for exping or waring, you really gonna cry because it will take you 4 days instead of 2 days to get lvl 200? pffffffffffffffffff thiiiis commuuuuuuuuuuniiiiiiiityyyyyyyyy isssssssss shiiiiiiiiit and fuuulllllll offffffffff reeeeeetaaaaaardsssssssssssssssssssssssss

xDDDDDDDD In what world is this OT a lowrate? Are you stupid? This is the dumbest reason not to play a OT, and it will be better without you. Just because its not going to be 3x as end exp stage? hahahaa - Please mate, you get 500k pr refill on this ot, you will always have cash for exping or waring, you really gonna cry because it will take you 4 days instead of 2 days to get lvl 200? pffffffffffffffffff thiiiis commuuuuuuuuuuniiiiiiiityyyyyyyyy isssssssss shiiiiiiiiit and fuuulllllll offffffffff reeeeeetaaaaaardsssssssssssssssssssssssss

When i started playing Tibia i bet u don't even know how this game looks like, I'm not anymore a guy who have nothing to do in real life and just sitt 10 hours per day on ot to have something or have compare level to fight.
It's my life and my choice, Last servers shows off the community, i invest my time on mastercores it would completly shit ot i could even imagine, not mention about this original shit or even neveresta fights 8v8. I prefer play Kasteria like last edition fights 30vs30 and fight for 3-4 weeks, than making levels 2 weeks and fight few days, because shajkan and rest of swedish can't make their own chars.
I prefer stay 8.0 Tibia and make some fights on hotkeyzz than without that with 8 ppls fights. good luck here.

longterm
highrate

the owner himself said that the server is for short-term fun yet people are debating whether the end rate should be 2x or 3x for longevity

tbh end rate doesnt matter, the ones that will want to get levels will get them regardless

Who want , can login to server realesta war in time waiting to open Waropolis , today gm puting sometimes other maps than Thais so who bored to playing on Thais can wait to other maps.

realesta74.net/war/

It's really good server , but he have one big problem always no have good advertisement , some streamers join?

Only otland can't make much people at start , you need better advertising.

Shit mastercores with big spoof online in ots list have yellow banner in the same day when you open , you need add Waropolis on ots servers list for more online people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back