• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Why did this server just jump from 101 players online to 174?
it was 90-101 for half an hour and then poff.. 174 almost instantly....

smells fishy.......

I copied the online list to a text document, it has 106 rows (players)..
def fishy..
ZIPdy29.png

I saw it one second 100 then 170 and again 100 xd

Thanks to everyone who joined us for launch!
Win shop items / premium in the events!
Make sure to watch timers on website.

Use help or CTRL + R if you need help ingame.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Thank you. Too - Neveresta is getting players back after this act of dead on start. :D <3

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank you. Too - Neveresta is getting players back after this act of dead on start. :D <3
Player counts tend to be lower when you dont login 500 spoofs / server is all runemakers.
But I appreciate the feedback and critic on the alternate account.
Hope you can play and war while players are fighting..

Last edited:
Server was like my first sex, few minutes of foreplay, then few pushes and finished.

i think there will be betters fights still then on neverlesta xd

Wonder how all the kiddos will survive now without a server to play, took neveresta to be dead only for a few days before they started spamming in a dead thread 🤣

Can u fix some playable client ? this client working like shit on my gaming pc, can't play on it feels like 5 fps for me, 0 compare to realesta where i feel like god, so smooth client, this client is making me 0 desire to play here and I think not many ppl playing here because like a half of guys who wanted to start here just x logged after they see this client, especially when they played neveresta/realesta war if u compare this u don't have any desire to play here rly.
Wanted to try this beta client but can't login by this client, only character list working when I enter passwords and can't enter to the game...

Can u fix some playable client ? this client working like shit on my gaming pc, can't play on it feels like 5 fps for me, 0 compare to realesta where i feel like god, so smooth client, this client is making me 0 desire to play here and I think not many ppl playing here because like a half of guys who wanted to start here just x logged after they see this client, especially when they played neveresta/realesta war if u compare this u don't have any desire to play here rly.
Wanted to try this beta client but can't login by this client, only character list working when I enter passwords and can't enter to the game...
We are investigating the fps lag a few players have reported on the Normal client.
Follow these steps to try and fix it.

For NVIDIA users:
Nvidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Program Settings -> add Waropolis client

In Waropolis Properties, run the program in compatibility for Windows XP, and check "Disable Visual Themes" and "Disable Desktop Composition".
Turn off antialiasing, ambient lighting, and v-sync

For Dx9 Users set Framerate Limit to 60.

The problem seems set around users with newer computers and having high fps.

Will update when I find out more.

Last edited:
dont know what to say :p to few ppl , and something with client,

i hope it will be better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back