• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
45 online:/ i hope that will be like 200 ppl but now i think that this ots die tommorow

its night friday . i neve care about neverlesta i play first time i see first fight and i don;t wanan play anymore there

i play first time i see first fight and i don;t wanan play anymore there

You are not Welcome there bc isnt server for noobs from hrate xD
I think tomorrow you can look for antoher ot with soft for 1$.

45 online:/ i hope that will be like 200 ppl but now i think that this ots die tommorow
every warpo edition was like that, at the start amount of players was very low and from day to day it was rising up

We can say that its over for the oldschool ots brothers. Glad i sold all my shit in time on medivia. Was fun all this years but community is official over. Time for tampon to take the throne and rule over 7.4-7.7

Bring some ppl to fight and have fun, doesnt matter if its 40,80,500, 1k ppl online. Just 2 even small teams to fight each other 4fun is enough

im not play h rate even to hard hmm i make the highest lvl on u low rate without any maker nice low rate XD

today it will be fight, dont worry if You didnt start yet, make char and go, making lvl 60 is like 3h of playjng

Players today it's a total retards , they no want play because no see 1 k online fake chars.

Never on oldchool tibia servers no plays more than 350 + real players in last years so i can't understand why people no have brain and no want login to easy funny server to play.

Here no need farm and waste time like 24/7 per month like on low rate shit servers style medivia , classictibia , mastercores etc shits fully fake online rune makers with totaly unbalanced to play where who got more rune farms they got much better lvls and more supply and cash to play than other players who no cheating.

People today is like rats if see more balance in game they scared to playing servers this style because no have to much better lvls and cash than other people and no want play.

Today's players are just weak more than the worst noobs formerly on the oldschool real tibia , they want would only make 20-40 makers for infinite money , make top lvls or buy top lvls ready-made characters like noobs demodras team from medivia and playing with a use aim bots at teams with 40 people then trash one guy mw on open battle and shoot one sd combo 40 vs 1 and this is full skills pvp players today...

I am sorry to say, but the only real players today are players who play on war servers, because there are no real players on rpg servers curently.

DEMODRAS TEAM FROM MEDIVIA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DEMODRAS TEAM XDDDDDDDDDDDD IM DIED U ARE MY GOD TAMPON DEMODRAS!

Demodras team ~ Juzek "demodras" Tampon ~2k19

Last edited:
today it will be fight, dont worry if You didnt start yet, make char and go, making lvl 60 is like 3h of playjng
this cukierasek is noob as hell no doubt, everysingle ot he plays he selling char, I never selling any char on any Ot i work i got money from work.
Kasteria cukierasek selling char over month from beginning :D And this brazillian Ot nostalrius~ after 2-3 days he selling char for pack of cigarette he played 12 hours every day = 36 hours for pack of ciggarette that cost like 15PLN, in normal work u have 15pln - 1hour, and he plays 36 hours for one pack of cigarette it's sad!! i think i'll consider option to rent this cukierasek for cleaing my house because hes cheaper than whor3.

fix lagggggggggggggs please only server i have this kind of lagg on ever

Hello everyone,

We had investigated client lag issue and found out that it has something to do with newer computers having compatibility issues with the 15 year old client.

We had ran tests on bugged machines and found everyone having client lag issue has the same lag on STOCK NORMAL tibia 7.72 client.

So whats this mean?

We will be putting all effort into the new BETA client, fixing bugs within that client and only be using that.
It sucks that some people cannot run normal client smoothly, however, we hear you and am working hard to fix the BETA client for you to play.

Expect to have a workable smooth OTC client soon, will update when more news is available.

Sorry to everyone with this issue but it was very unexpected ( We have been using the same client for 5+ years, and were unaware till launch)

Stay Frosty,
Waropolis

I think he's done the right thing. Cancerous community of 7.4 is programmed to think that servers are not worth playing at once the playerbase is lower than 200 players, which is ridiculous. If you don't want to play - don't play, if you want - keep playing. Hiding the onlinelist is the only way to fight you, retard$.

In the end, all this 7.4 community is able to do is to complain on otland about dead servers, when all they do is xlog after getting PK'd or skip to another OT given the chance. Pathetic.

You guys are naive enough that you think 7.4 highrate community is bigger than 100 players, rofl.

Last edited:
I think he's done the right thing. Cancerous community of 7.4 is programmed to think that servers are not worth playing at once the playerbase is lower than 200 players, which is ridiculous. If you don't want to play - don't play, if you want - keep playing. Hiding the onlinelist is the only way to fight you, retard$.
big +1

xKrazyX is known to be corrupted "developer", all he can do is re-open same shit servers over and over. Spoofing his server yesterday, was no surprise for most of us. Now, hiding online players so he can spoof more and not bring attention that he is actually spoofing the server, is a bad move. Marcus, one of another worthless "developer" in our community, took the same step back then and now they are nowhere near success.

Thank god Xinn banned this crappy guy. I'm looking forward to seeing these servers getting ban from OTLand community, it's cancerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back