• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Just make a nice HIGHrate
1-20 :30x
20-30 :20x
30-40 :15x
40-60 :12x
60-80 :8x
80-100 :6x
100+ :3x

Magic: 4x

Skill: 15x

These are the next rates we are thinking about. Pretty high 100 in a few hours.. 200+ in a few days. Would make for constant war.

Higher level content has been added for lvls 100-200.

Last edited:
Will u add some new resps/content ? Or even teamhunt places ?

BATTLEGROUNDS
FIGHT 1v1 - 10v10 in small battles. Win Points, Rank up. W-L Stored.
ZiSxjUm.png

Oshr7Us.png

Win Titles in the Battlegrounds (Nice title on look when a character looks at you)

PVP GOD Title - 500 Match Wins + 250 PvP Points
ejHOX4j.gif

Cheese Collector Title - 200 Match Wins + 200 PvP Points + a cheese

kGeLBYM.gif

+ Many other Titles

New Spawns and Quests!
6oQsOtj.png

ET1eVLl.png

zmRDxRb.png

LxltF1f.png

jjPeT22.png

fcbPrwe.png

lRXFhb7.png

573Lijv.png

osYzoeT.png

J9tjpId.png

Last edited:
add content for 100-200 lvl meanwhile u change the last rate by 1, max level will be 130-140, if even. also nice high rate more like mid rate

TheGahl
xDDDDD waropolis is the best ots in pvp and somehow it is better to leave this forum and do not give as you do not know what to say because believe me that everyone wants now a holiday waropolis xD

TheGahl
xDDDDD waropolis is the best ots in pvp and somehow it is better to leave this forum and do not give as you do not know what to say because believe me that everyone wants now a holiday waropolis xD
everyone?.. what everyone?.. you and the spoof characters waropolis uses to boost his player counts to 200?
You do realize, waropolis never have many players online.. even with that, it still got banished from otservlist for spoofing..

But go ahead, be that guy.. who can't see truth.. you keep focused on waropolis like a dog on a bone.. unless you are the owner of waropolis on a fake account trying to talk nice on your own thread... hmm..

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone?.. what everyone?.. you and the spoof characters waropolis uses to boost his player counts to 200?
You do realize, waropolis never have many players online.. even with that, it still got banished from otservlist for spoofing..

But go ahead, be that guy.. who can't see truth.. you keep focused on waropolis like a dog on a bone.. unless you are the owner of waropolis on a fake account trying to talk nice on your own thread... hmm..

Anyway, have fun retarding around on a forum.. while others are enjoying the summer :)

Acc 1 year old?
Thanks for your criticisms.
I apologize for whatever negative experience you had with Waropolis in the past and hope you can give the server a try some day again.
a lot of work has been put in, and it is faaar from the download and run experience many servers are today. :)
in the future maybe you can provide constructive criticism so we can improve the server for you to play?

TheGahl
Thanks for your and others feedback.

Currently working many hours in my job right now, havent had much time to update the community while server has low activity atm,
adding custom content in my free time (new quests/hunting spots in bare areas of map)

Nice new OTC with new cam has been prepared with great anti bot measures.

Will advertise next edition for a few weeks, will decide a launch date soon that works for everyone.

A few changes that will be on next edition..

Updates
  • PvP -Enforced Experience only applied to War Mode Players
    • Hopefully this will cause less PA to non skulled players, in turn less players will rage quit.​
  • War mode can now be turned off after 2 hours instead of 6.
  • War mode will now yield 5% more experience on Monsters.
  • Players who are below lvl 25 will have 1 free item loss free death. (Lose no items 1x if you die before lvl 25)
  • More lvl doors added to custom high lvl areas.
Message me in PM if you would like to talk more.
Hope everyone is having a great holiday!

Last edited:
Id still like to point out for 300 plus euros u can get a manafluid which manas for 800. Also private training rooms in houses will be added if you pay to win.

You even tell ppl to not use it so obvious lmao

Id still like to point out for 300 plus euros u can get a manafluid which manas for 800. Also private training rooms in houses will be added if you pay to win.

You even tell ppl to not use it so obvious lmao

:p I have no belief in what you just said, this guy actually cares about the community and hes server. Always looking for feedback, adding new shits and improving the gaming experience. To be honest, even if he fucking took 300 eu for a guy stupid enough to pay that kind of money on a highrate server for a manafluid, I will still say hes the best hoster in oldschool right now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back