• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
After talking with multiple teams, Waropolis will drop a new season.

I will release an update within the next few days detailing the steps going forward and the launch date.
Current Release date:
Pending

Currently awaiting the hardware to arrive (delayed due to coronavirus im sure), once the hardware is here, I will do some extensive stress testing and performance testing on the client/server. This will take some time. I don't want to drop a buggy client and dont want any crazy things happening on launch date.

Just a few set details about the server
This will be a high rate pvp-war oriented server with rpg aspects as its been in the past.
Cipsoft premium will be free
player data will save every 15 seconds, there is no chance of an extensive rollback. if somehow there is your data will be 15 seconds before..
all shop items will be obtainable in-game

more info soon, expect the website to go live in the next few days..

to bad war teams are the ones, that destroy server. They lose motivation = all other war teams quitt = server dead.

to bad war teams are the ones, that destroy server. They lose motivation = all other war teams quitt = server dead.
You shouldn't take a highrate server too serious. I dont'think the owner host it to be open for years either. He's just here to give us some quick fun. I'm down to make some quick char and pvp some if there is no battles on retrocores. see you there.

You shouldn't take a highrate server too serious. I dont'think the owner host it to be open for years either. He's just here to give us some quick fun. I'm down to make some quick char and pvp some if there is no battles on retrocores. see you there.
In my mind you can have more fun than some days. Atleast 2 weeks :)

waropolis.net
Hardware arrived, server up, website up.

I will continue to speak to teams to try and coordinate an appropriate date that works for everyone.
Currently testing the new client with many users. Once testing is done and I have a good date for teams I will set a launch date.

More news on the website soon and I will update here.

Thanks,
Warop

waropolis.net
Hardware arrived, server up, website up.

I will continue to speak to teams to try and coordinate an appropriate date that works for everyone.
Currently testing the new client with many users. Once testing is done and I have a good date for teams I will set a launch date.

More news on the website soon and I will update here.

Thanks,
Warop

any chance to lower the manafluids to 7.4accordingly to the spells mana?

Again ots for two weeks?
Really want again waste time like on realesta or retrocores ?
Ok no problem
Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back