• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not playing. Realesta fun enough and way better client

It's hard to say that client realesta is better, because on client Realesta many time when i play i got bug for somtime can't good healing with uh runes i no see the same style on Waropolis client.

On Realesta client , people with small monitors can open more bacpacks.

So it's 1:1

There is no difference on both clients , people use bots.

Everyone knows what server is created more with thinking about players and what a server which is simply a copy and paste style with a created mainly for money and reheating chops.

Not playing , ı told before server is well but start date is so bad , already fighting on Realesta with Good enemies , Good Luck my friend @xKrazyx you should ask team members/commanders about launch date like Ruth.. have fun players

Please delete fking paladins and knights xd or make second world for them, let us fight on mages without fking cancers on follow.

Make new topic , change skills for ek/rp and make slower exp on high lvls.

In new topic give exp stage skills itp.

You open in the same date to mastercores and you no started any advertise the server when the competition advertises all the time to the ots list etc.

You always open the server so as the worst possible date when other servers started and you never make good advertisement.

The server may be good, but nowadays it is not enough to just open the server and think that everyone will know about it.

And do not forget to fix the houses in which you can train mlv.

No want see more cases that Riff Riff trains mlv in his house all the time and no one can kill him because this no have sense.

I really like your server, but not caring about any advertisement or information for players, you are behaving stupidly and carelessly and you lose many players by neglecting anything.

You just opening the server, give the date and you have everything in the ass.

Server start tomorow and players still do not know what this version of Waropolis will look like.

I told you a long time ago go to start the server or start advertising it when there were no other servers and you ignore this.

Now when mastercores start opening server , then you want to open server in the same day and time , you tell me that you have not seen this and it's a matter of chance.

I think that you did not want to open the server at all, but when you saw that someone else is opening another server, you also want to open as if to compete to show who has a better server.

Perhaps I can be wrong but this is my opinion on this subject.

I apologize for the criticism but you are behaving really stupid and unprofessional.

I am sending greeting and I wish you good luck. ☮

Ill be here with around 20+ people

i had alot of fun previous resett.

++ on great server and owner.

Bror Darre här. HAHAH faan 6 år sedan vi snackade.... :D

Listen here, you need more advertisement! DONT MAKE IT HIGH RATE!! make it low-midrate.

Realesta had good formula, but the GM was retarted and fucked it up.

I hope you can do the same formula and u will have 300-400 players + MC up to 800-1000 easy! But you need to spend money on ADVERTISEMENT, Streamers, etc!

Best formula is 0 corruption, stable server/not hackable, safe mapping and safe codes from before. Original Server Map, not copy from some database.!

All i can say is that waropolis have the best and funniest gameplay i ever played on 7,4. this is forsure the best server to play on. just be active krazy and listen to players ;)

Will join got holiday at work so yeaaaaa best 7.4 PVP-e
Haste ek was boring
Druid SD"s was little bit to low

Greetings,

Server launches in under 12 hours!!
  • Rates have been updated to player requests.(It might take mods a sec to update main post)
    • Rates
    • Level
      1-20 :20x
      20-40 :8x
      40-50 :6x
      50-60 :5x
      60-80 :4x
      80-100 :3x
      100-120 :1x
      120+ =1x
    • Skills:5x
    • Magic:3x
    • Loot:4x(High for War)
  • It will be a mid-low rate world with high loot for good wars!
  • MC will be legal for according to OTServlist rules, anyone can use!
  • SD damage was boosted a bit.
  • UE damage was boosted a bit
  • Players will still receive shop points as a reward past level 100, 150 and 200.
This edition all shop items can be obtained during daily events! Anyone has a chance to win any shop item if you attend events! (prem, addons, etc)

IF YOU PLAN TO WAR BE SURE TO USE WAR MODE!

Look for big fat lower level wars this go around. Hopefully we can keep the server live for a long time!

Client will go live shortly before launch.
Good luck to everyone and staff will be active to help everyone we can!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back