• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I think @xKrazyx it would be good if you restart server, and start after week, without bugs and all shits and it would be nice, to play normal without bugs, fast exp, and PKing :D
Greetings!

Its not needed to restart anything. Everything works perfect now. Just come and play, because if the server dies You will start complaining against for atleast 3 months that there won't be any good h-rate server around where u can have fun.

Gm please contact
You shouldn't use your account/password on other OTs such as Demonia is, Its huge NOTATION for everyone .
You never know who's owner of another OTs and what are their plans.

You shouldn't use your account/password on other OTs such as Demonia is, Its huge NOTATION for everyone .
You never know who's owner of another OTs and what are their plans.

Well, you don't say!. I know that is my fault, but it is not my fault that there is no account lost option or recorvery key,
When you register your account there is email needed. Isn't not enough to send me passwords on email? Whats wrong with you guys -.-

Well, you don't say!. I know that is my fault, but it is not my fault that there is no account lost option or recorvery key,
When you register your account there is email needed. Isn't not enough to send me passwords on email? Whats wrong with you guys -.-
You will receive your account back soon.

its a smooth server gj

Are we playing the same server? Even though I have lower ping to Waropolis than to Realesta I barely could walk. Each click of the mouse makes your character stuck for a second, not even saying about sidestep, this one makes you feel like you are disconnected from the game. This shitty ot is exact opposite of being smooth. It's like one of those hosted on home computers with 256kb internet bandwidth back then in 2008, seriously.

Or maybe I'm just used to professional servers and shouldn't really hate those amateur ones? Joining Waropolis was a terrible experience must admit.

Are we playing the same server? Even though I have lower ping to Waropolis than to Realesta I barely could walk. Each click of the mouse makes your character stuck for a second, not even saying about sidestep, this one makes you feel like you are disconnected from the game. This shitty ot is exact opposite of being smooth. It's like one of those hosted on home computers with 256kb internet bandwidth back then in 2008, seriously.

Or maybe I'm just used to professional servers and shouldn't really hate those amateur ones? Joining Waropolis was a terrible experience must admit.
Idk but server is breaking record since 2 days ago..

Idk but server is breaking record since 2 days ago..
yeah maybe because if you push item on ground it teleports you n shit. bugged as fuck breaks record because there is no logout zone on trainers which is directly breaking otservlist rules about spoofing. also go to trainer room and just move the fucking coal basins XD #troll

yeah maybe because if you push item on ground it teleports you n shit. bugged as fuck breaks record because there is no logout zone on trainers which is directly breaking otservlist rules about spoofing. also go to trainer room and just move the fucking coal basins XD #troll

http://www.demonia.org/kornera/
Players online:7

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back