• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
anyways, waste of time, unless youre one of those who afk hunt 24/7 on a cave bot, then this is server for you!

Its my honest belief that it's probably more damage than good to advertise a server on OTland. The community is so old, toxic and the average IQ seems to be around 60 and the reason why I expect it to be as 'high' as 60 is because a few people here lift it up heavily.

EDIT: Great and fun server. =)

Waiting for a new edition Man! How much we have to wait ?

Open the server again, no need to advertise, people will come , no good servers to play at the moment.

Make timer and open tomorrow :)

Tibia game its dead , 0 good servers to play.

When i open ots list what i see:

Servers 7.6 = only outcast with levels like 1000 and many people full afk on training monks.

Servers 7.4 :

Classicus , mastercores - full bots and corrupted gm who like only pizza.

Realesta full rune bot makers server with high lvls bad loot where profit on hunts have only people with many rune makers and they who make many money on money bug in 2 or 3 first weekends and sending to many noob chars.

My one friend who play to now have tedy bear from annihilator and many other items and cash k on 5 noob chars from money bug so realesta it's no good server ^^.

So i no see any one good server to play it's good time to open server and give people some fun to play.

+1 Open today. It's winter holidays time in Poland so there is no need to advertise it for a long time ;))

Open the server again, no need to advertise, people will come , no good servers to play at the moment.

Make timer and open tomorrow :)

Tibia game its dead , 0 good servers to play.

When i open ots list what i see:

Servers 7.6 = only outcast with levels like 1000 and many people full afk on training monks.

Servers 7.4 :

Classicus , mastercores - full bots and corrupted gm who like only pizza.

Realesta full rune bot makers server with high lvls bad loot where profit on hunts have only people with many rune makers and they who make many money on money bug in 2 or 3 first weekends and sending to many noob chars.

My one friend who play to now have tedy bear from annihilator and many other items and cash k on 5 noob chars from money bug so realesta it's no good server ^^.

So i no see any one good server to play it's good time to open server and give people some fun to play.

certain ppl had unlimited manafluid which gave 400-600 mana, if u msg gm and give him 500 euro or somth. he gives alot of good shit.

There are currently no good servers to play.

I can not understand why you are delaying the reopening of the server when people have nowhere to play.

If you reset and re-open you can't nothing you lose, you can only gain to earn some money and give people some fun.

You always wait with the opening and open in a bad moment when other servers start and take away players, and when now nothing good to play, you do not want re-open server.

Don't waste dedicated server for empty server , re-open this server , then players join to server you have some $ and players have some fun.

Go open today 20:00

A lot of people w8ing for good ots 7.4 to play. Just fix as much as bugs u can lets open it.

Krazy look people want to play on Good server, just start it and dont talk too much :D

Waropolis is ready for a new edition!
We have been working hard on some new spawns and quests for players.
Due to the high amount of player requests and lower activity on the server, its time for a new edition with new characters!

The launch date is set for March 1st. This weekend characters will be reset and the world will be prepped for a fresh edition with fresh updates! Server rates are subject to change before launch!

• Whats new?
    • New Client!
    • Players now see other player's PvP Kills and Deaths on look!
      IQlM91Z.png
    • Players can now see who looks at them!
      pQ5CKWm.png
    • Tired of big teams? Private 1v1, 6v6's are now open! Win points to spend on outfits, titles and pvp items!
      iGfpLfU.jpg
    • Mid/High level quests were added. (More focused for smaller teams instead of epic 2 hours quests)
      5x8TNN7.png
      53Z3W8T.png
      6SxiZ5L.png
      W1C2BpP.png
      lP78ZGC.png
    • Random bugs players reported were fixed
      • Trying to conjure 2 runes instead of 1 (Mana).
      • Frag System has been changed. (8 Hours to degrade a frag, 5 frags to RS).
      • Some tweaks were made to the anti-bot system, there should be less false positives.
      • Antibot code was added to energy rings and pots.
      • Runes from shop were all edited to 1x, while conjuring remains 2x.
      • Some monsters loot was edited.(Nightmares, grim reapers, Azures)
Will post more news and updates as we get closer to launch!

Happy Hunting!
Waropolis

Last edited:
The launch date is set for Feb 1st. This weekend characters will be reset and the world will be prepped for a fresh edition with fresh updates! Server rates are subject to change before launch!

Bro we need to wait one year to start or what? U mean ofc March 1st?
Change that date :D
And start in one week I think next friday is the best date for start :)
Can't wait also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back