• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing keeping this server alive atm is the war and all the players who's involved. This server ain't gonna get anywhere unless they fix bugs and custom content. Soon as wars won by either side, it's gna take legit 3 days before everyone gets bored and quit due to lack of content.

Need custom spawns, RPG content for rpgers. Else people just gna go retired.
also for how long until war ppl get bored of dying cus they cant travel and stuff?

eitherway, war looks like lot of fun! but if they dont fix rpg shit, ppl gna quit soon as wars over. and no future wars will be possible cus theres not gna be any neutral chars to buy since theres literally like 10 rpgers.. due to lack of shit to do. theres like 5 spawns to chose from, no quests. no nothing. Look at last war of legacy and this one, only possible due to characters for sale.

gms need to step the fuck up. we played here for 3-4 already and NOTHING happened
like the simpliest shit like trading houses haven't been fixed in 4 fucking months nor mass traveling. They don't tell us shit either, if they can't fix something and lf to staff atleast let us know so we are aware they care and are honest. but now they just silent and nothings happening. only thing that happened is the custom client which is bad and shouldnt be prioritized.

if wars still on in august and somebody wants to sell 120+ pm me or ask anyone for my fb.
OTHER THAN THAT. MORE WAR MOVIES PLEASE :D

cheerio

Last edited:
I've been playing for a month and I love this server.

Agreeing on the need for GM's to be a little more active and communicate properly on server improvements.
There are some issues that obviously need to be fixed. At least give the community more updates on work being done and expand the staff a little to punish cheaters / botters.

I like the fact that 1 MC is allowed. With rares being.. well... rare to loot, it's a backup to be able to make some runes for myself, in order to be able to exp.

Do u guys really believe kregox would fix server by himself?

They no fix any bug in 2 years, you expect they will do it now xd

This happent when u play on a random server with no idea of nothing from it, and now u think they will fix bugs bec u are bored, gratz medivia 2.0

They no fix any bug in 2 years, you expect they will do it now xd

This happent when u play on a random server with no idea of nothing from it, and now u think they will fix bugs bec u are bored, gratz medivia 2.0

The only thing i want him to fix is travel system. The rest I / we dont really care about. We came here for oldschool feeling. Something that medivia destroyd just like cipsoft. So i rather have gm do less then too much like iryont.

realasta got client better , custom spawns , custom items everything is better about this ot and classictibia is just some old download from google 7.4 ot . you are rite cukierasek i shoudnt compare this 2 ots realesta is out of league

realasta got client better , custom spawns , custom items everything is better about this ot and classictibia is just some old download from google 7.4 ot . you are rite cukierasek i shoudnt compare this 2 ots realesta is out of league
exactly so go to that thread and have fun with the other 10 people playing thereXD

Same like here the same 10 retards lvl 100 online every day look online list xd

Yea i see some cams expected to see 20 v 20 opens (sick wars as u say on other page) i only see paladins attacking other paladins xd and 4 mages high level :(

sick paladin war

Yea i see some cams expected to see 20 v 20 opens (sick wars as u say on other page) i only see paladins attacking other paladins xd and 4 mages high level :(

sick paladin war

most dumb comment ever. thx for the laugh.

Rook ur chars, lets give septera another try. Classic gms dont know what they doin kkkk

Honestly otservlist is overrated and waste of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back